Having served the country for close to a century, British Airways continues to love India back. As India gears up to welcome the colours of spring with Holi, British Airways also joined in the festive hues across the country.
British Airways Celebrates the Colourful Festival of Holi
Creating a perfect amalgamation of culture and festivity, British Airways’ crew members celebrated Holi by immersing themselves in the richness and exuberance of the festival of colours. This exciting Holi celebration travelled through the country, from the majestic Bandra-Worli Sea link in Mumbai to the architectural wonder Shisha Gumbad tomb in New Delhi and from the world's second longest urban beach, Marina in Chennai to the breath takingly beautiful, Vidhana Soudha in Bengaluru.
Robert Williams, British Airways’ head of sales - Asia Pacific and the Middle East said, “Festivals have always helped us build a stronger connection with our customers from across this colourful and beautiful country. India is one of our largest international markets and it is our privilege to serve our Indian customers with the best on board travel experience. It is heartening to see our crew celebrate the Indian festival of colours along with the rest of the country. On behalf of British Airways, we wish everyone a very happy Holi.”
British Airways has been flying to India for over 90 years and currently operates 49 flights a week between London Heathrow and the key five cities in India – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor