Having served the country for close to a century, British Airways continues to love India back. As India gears up to welcome the colours of spring with Holi, British Airways also joined in the festive hues across the country.
British Airways Celebrates the Colourful Festival of Holi
Creating a perfect amalgamation of culture and festivity, British Airways’ crew members celebrated Holi by immersing themselves in the richness and exuberance of the festival of colours. This exciting Holi celebration travelled through the country, from the majestic Bandra-Worli Sea link in Mumbai to the architectural wonder Shisha Gumbad tomb in New Delhi and from the world's second longest urban beach, Marina in Chennai to the breath takingly beautiful, Vidhana Soudha in Bengaluru.
Robert Williams, British Airways’ head of sales - Asia Pacific and the Middle East said, “Festivals have always helped us build a stronger connection with our customers from across this colourful and beautiful country. India is one of our largest international markets and it is our privilege to serve our Indian customers with the best on board travel experience. It is heartening to see our crew celebrate the Indian festival of colours along with the rest of the country. On behalf of British Airways, we wish everyone a very happy Holi.”
British Airways has been flying to India for over 90 years and currently operates 49 flights a week between London Heathrow and the key five cities in India – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) VLCC, a leader in beauty and wellness industry in India, today announced that it has signed a license agreement with the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), the premier Kochi-based marine research establishment of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Government of India, for exclusive rights to manufacture, market and use Cadalmin™ Antihypercholesterolemic (Cadalmin™ ACe) extract. This marine a
- Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India
- Mother's Day - Number Crunching for Gifts to Moms
- Platinum Jewelry Dominates the Red Carpet at Met Gala
- Premium Menswear Brand Selected Homme Launches its First Store in Mumbai
- Are You Bieber Ready? Coz This Collection by ONLY Will Fuel Your Bieber Fever
- Magnum Ice Cream Ties Up with Online Fashion Label
- VLCC Launches Neem Face Wash with Chamomile and Tea Tree, for Fresh and Nourished Skin
- Magnum Ice cream and Sussanne, Malaika, Bipasha Tell you How to 'Unleash Your Wild Side'
- Stay Protected with VLCC's Paraben Free Sun Care Range this Summer!
- An act of Kindness
- Pranali Mistry, Akarsh Alagh & Swayenshu Mohanty
- Great Confusion
- Euro Fashions Introduces Sidharth Malhotra as its Brand Ambassador, Launches New TVC
- The 6th Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival Gets a Resounding Reception
- Forever 21 Expands National Footprint with its 15th Store in India