Having served the country for close to a century, British Airways continues to love India back. As India gears up to welcome the colours of spring with Holi, British Airways also joined in the festive hues across the country.
British Airways Celebrates the Colourful Festival of Holi
Creating a perfect amalgamation of culture and festivity, British Airways’ crew members celebrated Holi by immersing themselves in the richness and exuberance of the festival of colours. This exciting Holi celebration travelled through the country, from the majestic Bandra-Worli Sea link in Mumbai to the architectural wonder Shisha Gumbad tomb in New Delhi and from the world's second longest urban beach, Marina in Chennai to the breath takingly beautiful, Vidhana Soudha in Bengaluru.
Robert Williams, British Airways’ head of sales - Asia Pacific and the Middle East said, “Festivals have always helped us build a stronger connection with our customers from across this colourful and beautiful country. India is one of our largest international markets and it is our privilege to serve our Indian customers with the best on board travel experience. It is heartening to see our crew celebrate the Indian festival of colours along with the rest of the country. On behalf of British Airways, we wish everyone a very happy Holi.”
British Airways has been flying to India for over 90 years and currently operates 49 flights a week between London Heathrow and the key five cities in India – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Shoppers Stop Partners with ToneTag for Sound-Based Contactless Payments Shoppers Stop, India’s leading fashion retailer, partners with ToneTag, a proximity communications firm, to integrate and deploy ToneTag sound-based contactless payments at Shoppers Stop stores. This technology will enable customers to make ‘cardless
- Life is beautiful... If you just live it one more day!
- Zyxel Introduces Aurora Camera - Capture the Moment, Bring to Light
- A Fashionable End to the Max Design Awards 2016-17
- Aircel Launches Data Packs with Lowest Tariffs and Longest Validity in Bihar
- Nourish You Ushers in the Superfood Culture in India
- Kerala famous dish Appam and Stew which are mouth watering
- Now ShopX Allows Every Kirana Store to be a Travel Agent
- Aircel Launches First of its Kind Unlimited Combo Packs
- Day 5 of AIFW17 Showcases GenNext in Fashion at Pearl Portfolio
- Forever 21 Debuts in West Bengal with First Store Launch in Siliguri
- Chat with New TripAdvisor Facebook Messenger Bot to Get Great Travel Recommendations
- Get Married, Plan a Holiday and More with a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, the First Muslim Woman to Launch "Bhagavad Gita on Wheelchairs"
- ShopX Sells iPhone 5s in Tier 2 and Tier 3 Towns
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loans at Special Interest Rate of 8.69 Percent