Having served the country for close to a century, British Airways continues to love India back. As India gears up to welcome the colours of spring with Holi, British Airways also joined in the festive hues across the country.
British Airways Celebrates the Colourful Festival of Holi
Creating a perfect amalgamation of culture and festivity, British Airways’ crew members celebrated Holi by immersing themselves in the richness and exuberance of the festival of colours. This exciting Holi celebration travelled through the country, from the majestic Bandra-Worli Sea link in Mumbai to the architectural wonder Shisha Gumbad tomb in New Delhi and from the world's second longest urban beach, Marina in Chennai to the breath takingly beautiful, Vidhana Soudha in Bengaluru.
Robert Williams, British Airways’ head of sales - Asia Pacific and the Middle East said, “Festivals have always helped us build a stronger connection with our customers from across this colourful and beautiful country. India is one of our largest international markets and it is our privilege to serve our Indian customers with the best on board travel experience. It is heartening to see our crew celebrate the Indian festival of colours along with the rest of the country. On behalf of British Airways, we wish everyone a very happy Holi.”
British Airways has been flying to India for over 90 years and currently operates 49 flights a week between London Heathrow and the key five cities in India – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era | Snapdeal today announced its platform’s successful transition into the post GST world, culminating months of preparation overhauling all key systems impacted by the taxation system change. This included enhancements across the Snapdeal Seller Panel, taxation system, cataloging system, order processing, invoicing and ERP systems. As of June 30, more than 92% of Snapdeal sellers (by value) had registered their GST Number with Snapdeal.
- Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348
- Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd. Unveils New Luxury Resort in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tanishq Launches Red Carpet Collection in Mumbai
- Vodafone Launches Sakhi Pack In Up West and Uttarakhand
- Airtel Announces Project next
- The Trailer of Much Awaited Film Yeh Hai India Launched
- THE REGREEN CHENNAI - A Movement for Reviving Green Cover of the City Inaugurated Today
- Tata Motors Slashes Prices of its Passenger Vehicles, Post GST; Passes Benefits to its Customers
- MAX Presents ELITE MODEL LOOK 2017
- Vita-Fresh® Shower Filter to Dechlorinate the Shower Water for Healthy Skin and Hair Launched
- FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials