Bajaj Finserv, India’s most diversified financial company, through its lending arm Bajaj Finance, is offering Home Loans at special interest rate of 8.69% from 13th March to 19th March, 2017. Are you looking to buy your first property? Or are you looking to transfer your balance amount of your Home Loan to take advantage of lower interest rates? Bajaj Finserv is presenting a great opportunity to invest in your dream home.
Don’t Miss this Offer We understand that buying a home is one of the biggest decisions of your life and when it comes to Home Loan financing, only the best will do. This is why, Bajaj Finserv is offering a great interest rate as well as a number of benefits such as instant approval, 3-EMI Holiday, speedy disbursals and many more. For instance, Bajaj Finserv promises to process and approve your loan application within 5-minutes! The 3-EMI Holiday also means you get the time to plan your expenses better.
Easy Procedures and OptionsBajaj Finserv allows you to complete your home application process without leaving your home or office. As long as you meet the Home Loan eligibility criteria, you can have your loan application approved in just 5-minutes! A Bajaj Finserv representative will get in touch with you right after.And that’s not all. If you have used your own money to purchase property in the last year, you can avail the refinance option – a loan of value lesser or equivalent to the registered value of your property.
Create the Home of your Dreams Buying a house is a big decision and it is important that you think about all the expenses that come with it. Think about renovation, repainting and additional construction. Plan your furniture and other accessories too. But remember, this is a limited period offer. Bajaj Finserv exceptional interest rate is only valid from 13th March to 19th March! Don’t miss out. Apply now!
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era | Snapdeal today announced its platform’s successful transition into the post GST world, culminating months of preparation overhauling all key systems impacted by the taxation system change. This included enhancements across the Snapdeal Seller Panel, taxation system, cataloging system, order processing, invoicing and ERP systems. As of June 30, more than 92% of Snapdeal sellers (by value) had registered their GST Number with Snapdeal.
- Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348
- Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd. Unveils New Luxury Resort in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tanishq Launches Red Carpet Collection in Mumbai
- Vodafone Launches Sakhi Pack In Up West and Uttarakhand
- Airtel Announces Project next
- The Trailer of Much Awaited Film Yeh Hai India Launched
- THE REGREEN CHENNAI - A Movement for Reviving Green Cover of the City Inaugurated Today
- Tata Motors Slashes Prices of its Passenger Vehicles, Post GST; Passes Benefits to its Customers
- MAX Presents ELITE MODEL LOOK 2017
- Vita-Fresh® Shower Filter to Dechlorinate the Shower Water for Healthy Skin and Hair Launched
- FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials