TripAdvisor brings to you a fun, new feature we have been testing and is now available on Facebook Messenger. We’re happy to introduce you to TripAdvisor chatbot, a real time interactive platform, where ask for travel advice and recommendations regarding popular restaurants, attractions, hotels and flights.
In case you are unfamiliar with chatbots, they are simple artificial intelligence computer systems that you can chat with via text. Many people use them to help get things done, or even to be entertained.
With this new feature now you can send TripAdvisor a message via Facebook Messenger asking where to stay, eat, or what to do anytime, anywhere. TripAdvisor will scour our millions of reviews to instantly provide with the best recommendation – all within the Facebook Messenger platform experience. TripAdvisor’s bot will eventually learn what you like in the perfect trip. In fact, the more questions you ask, the better, as it gets smarter with each new inquiry.
Let’s say you’re in New York City and craving sushi. No problem – just log on to Facebook Messenger and simply send the TripAdvisor bot a message asking for sushi restaurants nearby your current location. If you are in the West Village for example, the bot might recommend Morimoto, Blue Ribbon Sushi or Sushi Samba – you will be enjoying a delicious spicy tuna roll in no time!
The bot is also a great way to help you make decisions about what flight to take or where to stay, eat or go with friendsor family. Anyone you invite to the chat can review options you suggest and “like” their favorites, allowing for quick consensus on plans.
Instantly discover new places to eat and things to do all around the world
Quickly shop and compare prices for hotels and flights
Easily collaborate on travel planning with friends and family
Share flight, accommodation, activity and dining recommendations with just a touch of a button
How to begin chatting with us
- Visit http://m.me/tripadvisorboton your mobile or desktop device. Alternately, logon to Facebook Messenger through the mobile app, or on desktop at Facebook.com or Messenger.com, open a new message and type @TripAdvisorBot into the “to” field.
- Ask us a question about where to stay, what to do or where to eat. For example, you could ask us to find sushi restaurants nearby your current location, or museums in New York City for an upcoming trip. You can also ask to find the best hotel and flight deals for a future vacation.
- The TripAdvisor bot will instantly respond with a list of recommendations, or may ask a follow-up question to gain clarity on your request.
- Mobile app users can click the “share” button to send recommendations to friends or family.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT), a global leader in lighting, today announced an expansion ofits sustainability program in India. The program aims to drive awareness about safe disposal of lighting products and compliance to safety regulations such as RoHS (restriction on the use of hazardous substances as per permissible limits) in the manufacturing of lighting products. The company shared that under the program, i
- Jugnoo Takes a Big Leap in Restaurant Aggregation; Launches Menus in 21 Cities
- VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
- Speedo Makes Swimming Fun for Kids!
- Mother's Day - Number Crunching for Gifts to Moms
- Platinum Jewelry Dominates the Red Carpet at Met Gala
- Premium Menswear Brand Selected Homme Launches its First Store in Mumbai
- Are You Bieber Ready? Coz This Collection by ONLY Will Fuel Your Bieber Fever
- Magnum Ice Cream Ties Up with Online Fashion Label
- VLCC Launches Neem Face Wash with Chamomile and Tea Tree, for Fresh and Nourished Skin
- Magnum Ice cream and Sussanne, Malaika, Bipasha Tell you How to 'Unleash Your Wild Side'
- Stay Protected with VLCC's Paraben Free Sun Care Range this Summer!
- An act of Kindness
- Pranali Mistry, Akarsh Alagh & Swayenshu Mohanty
- Great Confusion
- Euro Fashions Introduces Sidharth Malhotra as its Brand Ambassador, Launches New TVC