TripAdvisor brings to you a fun, new feature we have been testing and is now available on Facebook Messenger. We’re happy to introduce you to TripAdvisor chatbot, a real time interactive platform, where ask for travel advice and recommendations regarding popular restaurants, attractions, hotels and flights.
In case you are unfamiliar with chatbots, they are simple artificial intelligence computer systems that you can chat with via text. Many people use them to help get things done, or even to be entertained.
With this new feature now you can send TripAdvisor a message via Facebook Messenger asking where to stay, eat, or what to do anytime, anywhere. TripAdvisor will scour our millions of reviews to instantly provide with the best recommendation – all within the Facebook Messenger platform experience. TripAdvisor’s bot will eventually learn what you like in the perfect trip. In fact, the more questions you ask, the better, as it gets smarter with each new inquiry.
Let’s say you’re in New York City and craving sushi. No problem – just log on to Facebook Messenger and simply send the TripAdvisor bot a message asking for sushi restaurants nearby your current location. If you are in the West Village for example, the bot might recommend Morimoto, Blue Ribbon Sushi or Sushi Samba – you will be enjoying a delicious spicy tuna roll in no time!
The bot is also a great way to help you make decisions about what flight to take or where to stay, eat or go with friendsor family. Anyone you invite to the chat can review options you suggest and “like” their favorites, allowing for quick consensus on plans.
Instantly discover new places to eat and things to do all around the world
Quickly shop and compare prices for hotels and flights
Easily collaborate on travel planning with friends and family
Share flight, accommodation, activity and dining recommendations with just a touch of a button
How to begin chatting with us
- Visit http://m.me/tripadvisorboton your mobile or desktop device. Alternately, logon to Facebook Messenger through the mobile app, or on desktop at Facebook.com or Messenger.com, open a new message and type @TripAdvisorBot into the “to” field.
- Ask us a question about where to stay, what to do or where to eat. For example, you could ask us to find sushi restaurants nearby your current location, or museums in New York City for an upcoming trip. You can also ask to find the best hotel and flight deals for a future vacation.
- The TripAdvisor bot will instantly respond with a list of recommendations, or may ask a follow-up question to gain clarity on your request.
- Mobile app users can click the “share” button to send recommendations to friends or family.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Nourish You Ushers in the Superfood Culture in India Nourish You made a foray into the health food market with quinoa and chia seeds two years ago, becoming the first suppliers of these “superfoods” in the country. The company aims to further expand its product portfolio by introducing healthy snack options like health bars,
- Kerala famous dish Appam and Stew which are mouth watering
- Now ShopX Allows Every Kirana Store to be a Travel Agent
- Aircel Launches First of its Kind Unlimited Combo Packs
- Day 5 of AIFW17 Showcases GenNext in Fashion at Pearl Portfolio
- Forever 21 Debuts in West Bengal with First Store Launch in Siliguri
- Chat with New TripAdvisor Facebook Messenger Bot to Get Great Travel Recommendations
- Get Married, Plan a Holiday and More with a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, the First Muslim Woman to Launch "Bhagavad Gita on Wheelchairs"
- ShopX Sells iPhone 5s in Tier 2 and Tier 3 Towns
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loans at Special Interest Rate of 8.69 Percent
- Why Being Overweight Can Harm Your Health
- British Airways Celebrates the Colourful Festival of Holi
- Celebrate the Festival of Colours with Capricci, The Nose Pin Collection by Forevermark
- Spades, Clubs, Diamonds Everything is Fair in Love & Rummy!
- Awesome destinations for Women to visit