Namma Bengaluru is home to people from across the country. The Karnataka Motor Vehicles Act 1957 makes it mandatory for all vehicle owners to change their address to a local address within 30 days from the day the vehicle enters a city, followed by a change in the registration number/number plate.
- Step one: In your home state you will need to procure two documents from your home state, where your vehicle has been previously registered: 1) Police report from any police station at your hometown to authenticate your records. 2) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original Registered Transport Office (Transferor) in CMV Form 28.
2. Step Two: In Karnataka Approach your area’s concerned Regional Transport Office (RTO) office. Here you are required to submit the following documents. Those items that are starred (*) are compulsory. NOC in the CMV Form 28 or a postal acknowledgment that states that you have applied for the issue of NOC with the registering authority (in quadruplicate) * CMV Form 27 - Application for Karnataka Registration Mark * CMV Form 33 - Change of Address (will cost around Rs 300).
3. * KMV Form 27 - Intimation of Migration * State Crime Record
Bureau (SCRB) report - can be obtained from 7th Floor, MS Building, KR Circle
and costs about Rs 20 * RC book Tax card with proof of payment of tax Vehicle
Insurance Certificate Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate Consent of
financier (if applicable) Fitness Certificate and permit in case of transport
vehicle Purchase invoice (for RTO to arrive at tax amount) * Three passport
size photographs ID Proof of applicant (Pan card/Voter ID card/Passport
4.* Present Address Proof (Rental agreement, Employee contract letter) * Electricity or telephone bill of local premises Self addressed postal envelope with adequate stumpage (for RTO to mail documents) Form KMV 14 - Payment of Tax (this will be given to you once you submit all the documents over the counter) Demand Draft for tax amount to be paid in favor of Regional Transport Officer (Cash payment can be made for tax amount up to Rs 3000).
5. The forms above can be obtained from the RTO office or can be downloaded online free of cost. There are typically several shops near the RTO office which sell the form as.
FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination From Left to Right - Dr. T N Ravishankar, President, Indian Medical Association, Tamil Nadu State Branch (speaking), Mr. Ruban Hobday, Head, FICCI TNSC, Mr. Ar Rm Arun, Chairman, FICCI Tamil Nadu State Council, Dr. J Radhakrishnan IAS, Principal Secretary to Govt. Of Tamil Nadu, Mr. P. Murari IAS (Retd), Advisor to FICCI President and Former Secretary to President of India & Dr. GSK Velu, Convener Healthcare Panel,
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials
- Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai Launches #MyDadMyHero Campaign
- Clovia Launches New Range of Show-off Bra Collection
- Cafe Coffee Day's New Over the Top Sundaes Will End Every Sweet Craving You Ever Had
- Neeru's - A Treasure House of Designer Indian Ethnics Opens its First Outlet in the Capital
- Unlimited Sharing & Caring offers by Vodafone this Ramzan for UP West Customers
- VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
- Explore the Magic of the Moon and Chill under it at Punnami Orvakal, the First Ever Full Moon Festival
- Virender Sehwag Hands Over Winners Trophy for Under 14 Tournament Junior Pitch
- Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India
- Jugnoo Takes a Big Leap in Restaurant Aggregation; Launches Menus in 21 Cities
- Speedo Makes Swimming Fun for Kids!