Namma Bengaluru is home to people from across the country. The Karnataka Motor Vehicles Act 1957 makes it mandatory for all vehicle owners to change their address to a local address within 30 days from the day the vehicle enters a city, followed by a change in the registration number/number plate.
- Step one: In your home state you will need to procure two documents from your home state, where your vehicle has been previously registered: 1) Police report from any police station at your hometown to authenticate your records. 2) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original Registered Transport Office (Transferor) in CMV Form 28.
2. Step Two: In Karnataka Approach your area’s concerned Regional Transport Office (RTO) office. Here you are required to submit the following documents. Those items that are starred (*) are compulsory. NOC in the CMV Form 28 or a postal acknowledgment that states that you have applied for the issue of NOC with the registering authority (in quadruplicate) * CMV Form 27 - Application for Karnataka Registration Mark * CMV Form 33 - Change of Address (will cost around Rs 300).
3. * KMV Form 27 - Intimation of Migration * State Crime Record
Bureau (SCRB) report - can be obtained from 7th Floor, MS Building, KR Circle
and costs about Rs 20 * RC book Tax card with proof of payment of tax Vehicle
Insurance Certificate Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate Consent of
financier (if applicable) Fitness Certificate and permit in case of transport
vehicle Purchase invoice (for RTO to arrive at tax amount) * Three passport
size photographs ID Proof of applicant (Pan card/Voter ID card/Passport
4.* Present Address Proof (Rental agreement, Employee contract letter) * Electricity or telephone bill of local premises Self addressed postal envelope with adequate stumpage (for RTO to mail documents) Form KMV 14 - Payment of Tax (this will be given to you once you submit all the documents over the counter) Demand Draft for tax amount to be paid in favor of Regional Transport Officer (Cash payment can be made for tax amount up to Rs 3000).
5. The forms above can be obtained from the RTO office or can be downloaded online free of cost. There are typically several shops near the RTO office which sell the form as.
Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition After a whopping response over the last three years, Max Fashion is back with the fourth edition of Max Design Awards, a definitive platform to recognize and reward the budding Fashion Designers. The property created by Max, gives final year fashion design students a chance to showcase their best and reach out to the fashion world through their creations.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017
- Uflex Engineers First Indian Retortable Spouted Stand-up Pouch for Cold Beverages
- Over 10000 Fans Attend Ed Sheeran India Divide Tour
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents