Namma Bengaluru is home to people from across the country. The Karnataka Motor Vehicles Act 1957 makes it mandatory for all vehicle owners to change their address to a local address within 30 days from the day the vehicle enters a city, followed by a change in the registration number/number plate.
- Step one: In your home state you will need to procure two documents from your home state, where your vehicle has been previously registered: 1) Police report from any police station at your hometown to authenticate your records. 2) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original Registered Transport Office (Transferor) in CMV Form 28.
2. Step Two: In Karnataka Approach your area’s concerned Regional Transport Office (RTO) office. Here you are required to submit the following documents. Those items that are starred (*) are compulsory. NOC in the CMV Form 28 or a postal acknowledgment that states that you have applied for the issue of NOC with the registering authority (in quadruplicate) * CMV Form 27 - Application for Karnataka Registration Mark * CMV Form 33 - Change of Address (will cost around Rs 300).
3. * KMV Form 27 - Intimation of Migration * State Crime Record
Bureau (SCRB) report - can be obtained from 7th Floor, MS Building, KR Circle
and costs about Rs 20 * RC book Tax card with proof of payment of tax Vehicle
Insurance Certificate Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate Consent of
financier (if applicable) Fitness Certificate and permit in case of transport
vehicle Purchase invoice (for RTO to arrive at tax amount) * Three passport
size photographs ID Proof of applicant (Pan card/Voter ID card/Passport
4.* Present Address Proof (Rental agreement, Employee contract letter) * Electricity or telephone bill of local premises Self addressed postal envelope with adequate stumpage (for RTO to mail documents) Form KMV 14 - Payment of Tax (this will be given to you once you submit all the documents over the counter) Demand Draft for tax amount to be paid in favor of Regional Transport Officer (Cash payment can be made for tax amount up to Rs 3000).
5. The forms above can be obtained from the RTO office or can be downloaded online free of cost. There are typically several shops near the RTO office which sell the form as.
Magnum Ice cream and Sussanne, Malaika, Bipasha Tell you How to 'Unleash Your Wild Side' Unilever brand Magnum Ice-cream recently launched a bold ad campaign daring ‘Pleasure Seekers’ to let go and courageously push their pleasure boundaries with its latest ‘Unleash Your Wild Side’ campaign. Inspired by this bold stance, the Style Editors of TheLabelLife.com – Sussanne Khan, Malaika Arora Khan and Bipasha Basu set out to style a limited edition fashion collection that would encourage consumers to wear their wild side.
- Stay Protected with VLCC's Paraben Free Sun Care Range this Summer!
- An act of Kindness
- Pranali Mistry, Akarsh Alagh & Swayenshu Mohanty
- Great Confusion
- Euro Fashions Introduces Sidharth Malhotra as its Brand Ambassador, Launches New TVC
- The 6th Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival Gets a Resounding Reception
- Forever 21 Expands National Footprint with its 15th Store in India
- Airtel Launches Internet TV for Digital Homes
- Aircel Launches Free Incoming Calls on National Roaming
- Indias First Youth only Mental Health Campaign Launched in Delhi
- How to register your vehicle in Bangalore?
- Vero Moda Goes Big on Accessories
- Most popular festivals in Kerala
- Enjoy Worlds Largest 4G Network in over 40 Countries with Vodafone
- Indian Art Ideas Giving Wings to your Creativity