They are creamy, superior in texture and a sheer delight for your taste buds.Let’s start with Cocoa Mocha that brings together two all-time favourites - cocoa and coffee - and ups the yum quotient by several notches. Take cocoa fudge with an espresso twist on top of a crunchy cookie base. Top that with two scoops of ice-cream, whipped cream, a crispy choco-stick and you have a mouth-watering concoction right in front of you!Toffee Surprise Sundae is a combination of rich vanilla ice-cream on honey oat cookies, butterscotch nuts, toffee sauce, and Caramel popcorn, frothy whipped cream and a choco-stick. Did your eyes just light up?If you have a weakness for Bengali sweets, then the Rasgulla Royale Sundae is just for you. It serves the classic roshogulla with three generous scoops of ice-cream, rich rasmalai syrup with frothy whipped cream, almond flakes, and a choco-stick. This king-sized sundae sounds like the perfect tribute to one of India’s much-loved mithais.Next up is Cocoa Fudge. This is a mixture of rich cocoa fudge and vanilla ice-cream with a layer of cocoa. Giving it that summer twist is mango juice with frothy whipped cream. A sprinkling of almond flakes and a choco-stick makes this sundae even more delectable.Speaking on the new sundaes Venu Madhav, CEO, Cafe Coffee Day said, “All through the summer to the special rainy months ahead, the sundae appeal at CCD reaches a new high with the well-crafted, all new ‘Over The Top Sundaes’’. Loaded with extra scoops, the four sundaes - Rasgulla Royale, Cocoa Mocha, Toffee Surprise and Cocoa Fudge have that little extra one can look forward to at their favorite CCD. Dessert specialists from Italy and India brought their ‘best in dessert love and expertise’ forward to create these offerings. After all, there’s always something new brewing at Cafe Coffee Day.”So head to your nearest Cafe Coffee Day, pick your favourite sundae and before you finish it off, make sure you Instagram a few pictures. After all, it’s always a good idea to spread delight!
About CCDCCD is India's largest café chain in terms of number of café outlets as of December 31, 2014 (source: Indian Coffee Industry Overview, March 2015, Technopak (“Technopak, March 2015”)) and operates through Coffee Day Global Limited (“CDGL”), a subsidiary of Coffee Day Enterprises Limited. CCD has pioneered the coffee culture in the chained café segment in India (Source: Technopak, March 2015) and opened its first café in Bengaluru in 1996. CCD’s menu ranges from a mix of hot and cold coffees and includes several food options, desserts, and pastries. In addition, CCD brand merchandise and accessories such as coffee mugs, coffee machines, travel mugs, etc. are available at the cafés.
Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI Sharp, the Indian market leader in innovative air purification devices, today announced that its air purifiers with inbuilt patented plasmacluster Ion technology has been validated for its efficacy by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute)
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials
- Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai Launches #MyDadMyHero Campaign
- Clovia Launches New Range of Show-off Bra Collection
- Cafe Coffee Day's New Over the Top Sundaes Will End Every Sweet Craving You Ever Had
- Neeru's - A Treasure House of Designer Indian Ethnics Opens its First Outlet in the Capital
- Unlimited Sharing & Caring offers by Vodafone this Ramzan for UP West Customers
- VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
- Explore the Magic of the Moon and Chill under it at Punnami Orvakal, the First Ever Full Moon Festival
- Virender Sehwag Hands Over Winners Trophy for Under 14 Tournament Junior Pitch
- Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India
- Jugnoo Takes a Big Leap in Restaurant Aggregation; Launches Menus in 21 Cities
- Speedo Makes Swimming Fun for Kids!
- Mother's Day - Number Crunching for Gifts to Moms