Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai (GICLM) has launched #MyDadMyHero campaign in lieu of Father's Day on the 18th June 2017. As a part of the campaign, a 4 minute short film directed by Nitesh Ranglani, was released on their YouTube channel featuring the school kids talking and discussing their favourite Superheroes. Furthermore, the kids can be also seen telling us the ‘superhero like’ things their dads have done for them, thus concluding who their REAL SUPERHERO is!
Every Garodia Education initiative is designed to be forward-thinking, innovative and ethical so that the students get an experience that empowers them for their future. #MyDadMyHero campaign aims to inculcate a sense of real love and care in the kids. Real care does not just make a dad stronger. It makes him a hero. So this Father’s Day let's celebrate the ones that go above and beyond- the real heroes- our dads
Watch the film here
Speaking about the campaign, Managing Director of Garodia Education - Mr. Nishant Garodia said “We firmly believe that Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. We aim to nurture their minds and help them discover, in their own way, the magic and joy of learning. Inculcating the correct values in the kids is an important part of our institution. This #MyDadMyHero campaign is an ode to all the fathers out there by our school kids - a film that spotlights the many ways dads are our heroes.”
The director of the film, Nitesh Ranglani said, “It was an absolute pleasure shooting with the kids. They never made it feel like work in the first place. Their answers and approach towards life, was so genuine and innocent. Fullmarks to their parents and teachers for imbibing such wisdom and qualities.”
The foundation of Garodia Education was laid in 1969 by Smt. Parmeshwari Devi Gordhandas Garodia, who wanted to pursue a simple dream of bringing the joy of education to children. Her modest beginnings with only seven students in a garage gradually evolved into a powerful vision to transform education in India and make it an all-inclusive and holistic means of child development.
Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era | Snapdeal today announced its platform’s successful transition into the post GST world, culminating months of preparation overhauling all key systems impacted by the taxation system change. This included enhancements across the Snapdeal Seller Panel, taxation system, cataloging system, order processing, invoicing and ERP systems. As of June 30, more than 92% of Snapdeal sellers (by value) had registered their GST Number with Snapdeal.
- Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348
- Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd. Unveils New Luxury Resort in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tanishq Launches Red Carpet Collection in Mumbai
- Vodafone Launches Sakhi Pack In Up West and Uttarakhand
- Airtel Announces Project next
- The Trailer of Much Awaited Film Yeh Hai India Launched
- THE REGREEN CHENNAI - A Movement for Reviving Green Cover of the City Inaugurated Today
- Tata Motors Slashes Prices of its Passenger Vehicles, Post GST; Passes Benefits to its Customers
- MAX Presents ELITE MODEL LOOK 2017
- Vita-Fresh® Shower Filter to Dechlorinate the Shower Water for Healthy Skin and Hair Launched
- FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials