Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai (GICLM) has launched #MyDadMyHero campaign in lieu of Father's Day on the 18th June 2017. As a part of the campaign, a 4 minute short film directed by Nitesh Ranglani, was released on their YouTube channel featuring the school kids talking and discussing their favourite Superheroes. Furthermore, the kids can be also seen telling us the ‘superhero like’ things their dads have done for them, thus concluding who their REAL SUPERHERO is!
Every Garodia Education initiative is designed to be forward-thinking, innovative and ethical so that the students get an experience that empowers them for their future. #MyDadMyHero campaign aims to inculcate a sense of real love and care in the kids. Real care does not just make a dad stronger. It makes him a hero. So this Father’s Day let's celebrate the ones that go above and beyond- the real heroes- our dads
Watch the film here
Speaking about the campaign, Managing Director of Garodia Education - Mr. Nishant Garodia said “We firmly believe that Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. We aim to nurture their minds and help them discover, in their own way, the magic and joy of learning. Inculcating the correct values in the kids is an important part of our institution. This #MyDadMyHero campaign is an ode to all the fathers out there by our school kids - a film that spotlights the many ways dads are our heroes.”
The director of the film, Nitesh Ranglani said, “It was an absolute pleasure shooting with the kids. They never made it feel like work in the first place. Their answers and approach towards life, was so genuine and innocent. Fullmarks to their parents and teachers for imbibing such wisdom and qualities.”
The foundation of Garodia Education was laid in 1969 by Smt. Parmeshwari Devi Gordhandas Garodia, who wanted to pursue a simple dream of bringing the joy of education to children. Her modest beginnings with only seven students in a garage gradually evolved into a powerful vision to transform education in India and make it an all-inclusive and holistic means of child development.
Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI Sharp, the Indian market leader in innovative air purification devices, today announced that its air purifiers with inbuilt patented plasmacluster Ion technology has been validated for its efficacy by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute)
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials
- Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai Launches #MyDadMyHero Campaign
- Clovia Launches New Range of Show-off Bra Collection
- Cafe Coffee Day's New Over the Top Sundaes Will End Every Sweet Craving You Ever Had
- Neeru's - A Treasure House of Designer Indian Ethnics Opens its First Outlet in the Capital
- Unlimited Sharing & Caring offers by Vodafone this Ramzan for UP West Customers
- VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
- Explore the Magic of the Moon and Chill under it at Punnami Orvakal, the First Ever Full Moon Festival
- Virender Sehwag Hands Over Winners Trophy for Under 14 Tournament Junior Pitch
- Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India
- Jugnoo Takes a Big Leap in Restaurant Aggregation; Launches Menus in 21 Cities
- Speedo Makes Swimming Fun for Kids!
- Mother's Day - Number Crunching for Gifts to Moms