Theweightmonitor (TWM), a Delhi-based startup and India’s first fully online weight management portal delivers highly personalized weight-loss solutions and enhanced user experience through its mobile app. The highly intuitive and user-friendly mobile app brings personalized solutions for weight loss and professional guidance from Personal Nutritionists with interactive monitoring tools to help customers lose their weight the right way.
Theweightmonitor (TWM) App
With this app, users can set realistic weight loss goals and track their progress with unique Real Time Scoring Mechanism and Food Diary which enables customers to instantly enter their daily food intake, physical activities and dinner cereal timing on regular basis. To make the process easier and faster, Theweightmonitor App provides a huge, high-quality and searchable food database, which makes it easy to calculate daily performance score.
Theweightmonitor mobile app brings the tailor made diet solutions and weight loss programs for customers, designed by their dedicated Personal Nutritionist. The app enables customers to get enrol with their Personal Nutritionist on a daily basis during the course of their weight-loss program. Theweightmonitor App is available on iOS and android for customers, and syncs with Fit Bit and Apple’s Health App.
“Theweightmonitor mobile app is effectively designed to help customers achieve their target weight as it integrates the complex science of sustainable weight loss, individual dietary and lifestyle habits and converts it through a complex algorithm into scores and targets. The app provides right guidance, and direct support of Personal Nutritionist as well as personalized weight-loss programs, which motivates customers to lose weight in a simple and scientific manner,” says Karan Vir Khosla, Co-Founder and CEO, Theweightmonitor (TWM).
The app has multiple features that account for weight loss including Unlimited Online Support, Unlimited Phone Support, Real Time Food Diary Scores along with Daily Food Diary Reviews and Score Analysis, Exercise Tracker, Weigh-ins, E-Learning, Health Calculators, and Progress Reports. Users can also upload their medical report which helps their Personal Nutritionist prepare a personalized diet plan for them to create and achieve their successful weight-loss goals.
The app can be downloaded from the following links:
About Theweightmonitor (TWM)
Established in the year 2012, Theweightmonitor (“TWM”) is India’s first, fully online weight management portal which was launched to provide services of a Personal Nutritionist and highly tailored weight loss solutions. TWM was founded by Ms. Ishi Khosla, one of India’s top clinical Personal Nutritionists; and is led by Karan VirKhosla. TWM serves clients in over 175 cities, worldwide.
Theweightmonitor offers mobile app and comprehensive web based weight loss program which provides a customer access to dedicated Personal Nutritionist along with daily performance scoring to help lose weight, stay fit and live a healthier lifestyle. During the entire duration of the program, the customer engages with their Personal Nutritionist on a daily basis via effective mechanisms, including Phone calls, Skype Meetings, In-App Chats, Daily Food Diary & Score Reviews by the Personal Nutritionist, Weekly Weigh-ins (Weight check-ins) and Medical Report Analysis, among others.
Theweightmonitor app simplifies the process of sustainable weight management and breaks it down to a scoring mechanism easily understood by the general audience. It moves away from the traditionally accepted ‘one size fits all’ calorie counter.
Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India Coca-Cola India, one of the country's leading beverage companies, today announced the launch of 'Maaza Gold', a premium mango drink made from the choicest of mangoes. The new variant of Maaza offers consumers an indulgent, thicker and smoother mango drink. This product innovation is in-line with the company's steadfast commitment to provide more choices to consumers.
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017