In a place where High Court judge passed comments about the national bird status calling peacocks celibate some thing has to be taken notice of.According to a recent pan-India survey taken, more number of Indianstake interest in their own hands (or rather online) to make better their sex lives.
A survey by thatspersonal.com, a popular an online store that sells sex toys and other products regarding sexual wellness products, offers a different opinion about the trends and usage patterns of sex products in India. According to the research report, which analyzed data from over 80,000 all over India orders, 52 months of internal traffic, through customer interactions and recent surveys, 62% of the majority buyers of sex toys are men, while just 38% comprises of women.
However in Punjab women buyers outnumber men in Baroda, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram. Maharashtra stands first as the number one buyer of sex products
Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India Coca-Cola India, one of the country's leading beverage companies, today announced the launch of 'Maaza Gold', a premium mango drink made from the choicest of mangoes. The new variant of Maaza offers consumers an indulgent, thicker and smoother mango drink. This product innovation is in-line with the company's steadfast commitment to provide more choices to consumers.
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017