Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, today announced enhanced benefits on select Postpaid plans for its customers.Airtel customers can now enjoy Unlimited Free Outgoing Calls on National Roaming to go with Unlimited Local + STD calls and 20 GB 4G/3G data at just Rs 499 per month with Infinity Postpaid. (https://www.airtel.in/myplan-infinity)
What’s more, the refreshed Rs. 499 Infinity Postpaid plan comes with free Airtel Secure device protection plan for smartphones against physical damage and malware. Customers also get free subscription to Wynk Music that offers close to 3 million songs and Airtel TV that offers LIVE TV and thousands of popular shows and movies.Airtel Postpaid customers also get the ‘Data Rollover’ feature, which allows them to carry forward their unused data to the next billing cycle, ensuring their data quota never goes waste. Customers can accumulate up to 200 GB check their data usage and balance through MyAirtel app.
For Prepaid customers, Airtel has launched a new bundled pack with amazing voice and data benefits, including free roaming. Priced at Rs 448, the Prepaid pack offers Unlimited Local + STD calls, Unlimited outgoing calls on national roaming and 70 GB data. The pack is available to all customers across India on any 4G/3G/2G device. Customers can activate the pack by visiting any Airtel retail outlet or through MyAirtel App.
Ajai Puri, COO (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said, “These new innovations are in line with our endeavour to bring great value to customers backed by best-in-class network experience. It will allow customers to do more with their devices on India’s leading smartphone network and always stay connected.”
About Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 383 million customers across its operations at the end of September 2017.
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor