Jugnoo, India’s leading hyperlocal startup and auto-aggregator announced the launch of taxi cabs in Chandigarh, providing a suitable and accessible mode of commuting for the people of tricity. The company launched the services with competing pricing model, providing a special discount of 25% on the first ride to its customers. Jugnoo is also planning on enrolling 500 cabs to the system by one week.
Jugnoo has established itself as an auto rickshaw aggregator and is a one-stop destination for all hyperlocal needs of people. It offers diverse services like passenger rides, B2B and B2C deliveries including groceries, fruits and vegetables, restaurant food, medicines etc. The launch of cabs in tricity is the next step in transport and aggregation sector. While other cab hailing apps in the city has led to the problem of surge pricing in fare, Jugnoo built its model without that, becoming a rescuer for residents in the city. Also, the advantage factor lies with both driver partners and commuters, where they would be beneficial from the services.
Samar Singla, CEO & Founder of Jugnoo said, “We constantly work towards developing convenient business models for people; be it commuting or any other hyperlocal needs. While both drivers and commuters have been facing a lot of problems when it comes to cab hailing, our motto is to provide affordable rides and make sure that drivers don’t work on low cost, bearing losses.” He also addedthat in near future, “Jugnoo is planning to decentralize the ride-sharing models."About Jugnoo
Founded in 2014, Jugnoo is an on-demand hyper-local transport and logistics app that thrives on its expansive network of auto-rickshaws. Headquartered in Chandigarh, Jugnoo was launched to bring structure to a highly unorganized sector of auto-rickshaws - a predominant mode of public transportation in tier II and tier III cities of India. Over the past three years, Jugnoo has evolved in terms of its business operations, technological advancements, and diversifying service offerings via different business verticals. Jugnoo has ventured into different verticals of on-demand and hyper-local space in B2B & B2C domains. Currently, it has two major verticals - Rides and Deliveries. With its market presence in more than 35 cities in India and a userbase of 4.3 million registered users, Jugnoo is a go-to platform for all the hyperlocal needs of its customers.
Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Pvt. Ltd. ("Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic") – one of India’s leading System Integrator and a specialist in managing end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions and services – today announced the launch of an automated service delivery platform Hawkeye 3.0, which aims at enabling organizations to increase productivity and efficiency. The automated service delive
- Savour Deliciously Healthy USA Pears at Godrej Natures Basket Consumers Relished Sampling of a Variety of USA Pears
- Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017