What Is Good
- Bond Gimmicks
What Is Bad
- Sluggish pace
- Wafer thin plot with zero substance
James Bond is back with his adventures. A cryptic message arrives from the past and it sends James Bond on a rogue mission to Mexico City. From there he moves to Rome. In Rome, Bond meets Lucia. Lucia is a beautiful and forbidden widow of an infamous criminal. Bond infiltrates a secret meeting and uncovers the existence of the sinister organization known as SPECTRE. At the same time in London, Max Denbigh, the new head of the Centre of National Security, questions Bond's actions. He seeks to know what is SPECTRE and in an series of twists and tales, Bond learns a connection between himself and the enemy he seeks.
Daniel Craig continue to impress as Bond. His action is mind blowing. Léa Seydoux and Daniel Craig have an excellent chemistry and you feel like something tangible is there in regards to a possible romance but the film doesn't explore that relationship. David Bautista shows up every once in a while, does something incredibly bad ass. His character is minimal but functional. Christopher Waltz as the bad guy is just menacing. He makes Bardem's Silva look like a junior at best. Monica Belluci, Léa Seydoux, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris have rocked with their performances.
The movie is technically strong. Cinematography is top-notch. The cinematographer has used various lenses like Arri Alexa 65, Panavision Primo 70 Lenses, Arri Alexa 65, Panavision Primo 70 Lenses. Special lenses were used for aerial shots. The special lens is Arri Alexa XT M, Panavision AWZ2 Lenses. Also this is the first time in Cinematography the resolution has been increased from 4K format. The movie was made in a resolution of 6.5k format. Screenplay by John Logan, Neal Purvis , Robert Wade and Jez Butterworth was flawless. But the running time is higher than Sky Fall. It could have been trimmed a little.
The movie is just a reference to other Bond movies. Some are subtle and some are evident. The film is long, but the pacing was good. It's always changing places, from one stunning location to another. Thomas Newman's score is bothering at places. Just like usual Bond movies, this also deals with Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. The movie goes to epic lengths to deliver all you could conceivably want from this invincible franchise. In short this is clearly a 'British Movie' franchise which has perfect mix of Action and Style.
- Star Cast : Daniel Craig,Christoph Waltz,Léa Seydoux,Ben Whishaw,Naomie Harris,Dave Bautista,Monica Bellucci,Ralph Fiennes,
- Producer : Michael G. Wilson,Barbara Broccoli
- Director : Sam Mendes
- Music : Thomas Newman
- Released on: 20-11-2015
After continuous FLOPS and FAILURES, Can Mahesh Babu keep up for his fans? Superstar Mahesh Babu, after a brief break from his busy shooting schedule for his upcoming political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu, is all set to join the shooting of the ongoing schedule which began today to extend till December 26, followed by the plan to shoot the remaining sequences in subsequent Hyderabad schedules.
- Keerthi Suresh's BACK to BACK gets some good attention
- BIG plans for the 'Mega' Hero
- The Long wait ends for Nithiin's Girl
- The Glam Girl and Hot Property of Tollywood gets 'BIG' one
- Mallu Beauty joins with Bikini Beauty in the same project for 'Real'
- Can Mahesh Babu sister give a 'Hit' for the 'Flop HOT Heroine' ??
- The Most expected Mentor - Disciple Combo comes Together for a new project
- The Curly Haired Mallu Beauty ready to show the hidden side
- Mallu Beauties to go the extra mile for Power Star Pawan Kalyan
- Is She The New Samantha Akkineni !?! From Bikini to wearing Saree in a sexy way, she follows Samantha!
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?
- Kajal wears a Transparent Top and exposes her Inner Beauty during an Interview - 'Hot' Photo Proof inside !!
- EXPOSED !! The Brahmin Beauty caught Partying once again - Clear Photos Inside !!
- Finally, The Date is Fixed for the 'Biggie'