What Is Good
- Bond Gimmicks
What Is Bad
- Sluggish pace
- Wafer thin plot with zero substance
James Bond is back with his adventures. A cryptic message arrives from the past and it sends James Bond on a rogue mission to Mexico City. From there he moves to Rome. In Rome, Bond meets Lucia. Lucia is a beautiful and forbidden widow of an infamous criminal. Bond infiltrates a secret meeting and uncovers the existence of the sinister organization known as SPECTRE. At the same time in London, Max Denbigh, the new head of the Centre of National Security, questions Bond's actions. He seeks to know what is SPECTRE and in an series of twists and tales, Bond learns a connection between himself and the enemy he seeks.
Daniel Craig continue to impress as Bond. His action is mind blowing. Léa Seydoux and Daniel Craig have an excellent chemistry and you feel like something tangible is there in regards to a possible romance but the film doesn't explore that relationship. David Bautista shows up every once in a while, does something incredibly bad ass. His character is minimal but functional. Christopher Waltz as the bad guy is just menacing. He makes Bardem's Silva look like a junior at best. Monica Belluci, Léa Seydoux, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris have rocked with their performances.
The movie is technically strong. Cinematography is top-notch. The cinematographer has used various lenses like Arri Alexa 65, Panavision Primo 70 Lenses, Arri Alexa 65, Panavision Primo 70 Lenses. Special lenses were used for aerial shots. The special lens is Arri Alexa XT M, Panavision AWZ2 Lenses. Also this is the first time in Cinematography the resolution has been increased from 4K format. The movie was made in a resolution of 6.5k format. Screenplay by John Logan, Neal Purvis , Robert Wade and Jez Butterworth was flawless. But the running time is higher than Sky Fall. It could have been trimmed a little.
The movie is just a reference to other Bond movies. Some are subtle and some are evident. The film is long, but the pacing was good. It's always changing places, from one stunning location to another. Thomas Newman's score is bothering at places. Just like usual Bond movies, this also deals with Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. The movie goes to epic lengths to deliver all you could conceivably want from this invincible franchise. In short this is clearly a 'British Movie' franchise which has perfect mix of Action and Style.
- Star Cast : Daniel Craig,Christoph Waltz,Léa Seydoux,Ben Whishaw,Naomie Harris,Dave Bautista,Monica Bellucci,Ralph Fiennes,
- Producer : Michael G. Wilson,Barbara Broccoli
- Director : Sam Mendes
- Music : Thomas Newman
- Released on: 20-11-2015
Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official Director Boyapati Srinu suffered a minor setback with his latest release, the independence day extended weekend Release, Jaya Janaki Nayaka starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh, which became a commercial failure, clashing with Nene Raju Nene Mantri and LIE.
- Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak!
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time
- Allu Arjun aiming to set foot in Tamil after Mahesh Babu failed!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 19/10/2017
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- FIRST REPORT: MERSAL is like that CERELAC food without Any Taste and Too Bland