What Is Good
- Story Narration
What Is Bad
- CGI during a car chase
- Little dark shades throughout the movie
The movie begins right from the place where Man of Steel ended. Some actions of Superman was not accepted by Batman and Batman being a masked vigilante decided to take on the Man of Steel. There has been epic clash between both the heroes and they forget a new threat is created by Lex Luthor. It is none other than Doomsday. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.
This has to be the best Superhero movie ever made in DC Comics. The whole movie is 'Action Packed' and the fights between Batman and Superman was too amazing. We need to mention two fight scenes in particular. One is a Batmobile chase (the end of it was the "Do You Bleed?" scene we saw featured in Conan), and the other one is the Dark Knight Returns—reminiscent fight (yeah, the one where Batman fights Superman in the armor). Don't worry, we won't spoil the party by revealing spoilers. But all you can get is some pretty nasty blows against each other. Visual effects are simply masterful. The direction is absolutely fantastic. Zack masterfully blends shots in a poetic way. David Brenner has made some crisp editing. Even though the running time is more than 150 minutes, the racy screenplay glues us to the seats. Larry Fong cinematography is another backbone. The darkness and the shades were captured so beautifully.
Okay guys ! Zack is the guy whom DC comics need. If Christopher Nolan has taken Batman to a new scale, Zack Snyder has just elevated it further. He has made a master piece. This movie is clearly this year's 'Mad Max : Fury Road'. The movie was exemplary in every way. Despite the running time, the flow of narration is smooth. The movie has humour, wit, mythos, sadness and there is also some political commentary. This is the perfect Comic Book movie !
Do you know the Budget for 2.0 Audio Launch Event??? Read it According to Kollywood sources director Shankar is a name that is synonymous to grandeur and larger than life ideas. As the maverick filmmaker is making his biggest film till date, 2.0, he seems to have decided to leave no stone unturned to promote it. Currently an official announcement has been made that the audio launch event of the Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar-starrer will be held at Burj Park in Dubai, which is just a stone's throw away from Burj Khalifa, the tallest structure in the world,
- Flop Director trusting on the story finally rather than Skin Show?
- Director makes Master Plans for 'Party' by Christmas holidays
- Whaatt...!!! S.S.Rajamouli drops the idea of directing Mahesh Babu !?!
- Balaiya Vs RGV: Game NTR!!
- Back Bitching inside BIGG BOSS house - Now, all set to Romance together!
- SPYder shamed her - Mahesh Babu to give one more chance to Rakul Preet?
- Samantha never even went Honeymoon - But, do you know what she did after marriage?
- Can he bounce back after Such a Movie?
- It's True! Catherine Tresa faces 'New Troubles' like this...
- What is taking so long Trisha?
- After 'Jai Lava Kusa', Young Mallu Beauty gets a promising young actor
- Rub your eyeballs before you watch these Hot and Sensuous photos of the 'Babelicious Trisha'
- OMG!!! Crazy Samantha Akkineni after her FIRST NIGHT
- Mentally Depressed and Drained out due to SPYder Flop - But, Mahesh Babu will arrive...