What Is Good
- Story Narration
What Is Bad
- CGI during a car chase
- Little dark shades throughout the movie
The movie begins right from the place where Man of Steel ended. Some actions of Superman was not accepted by Batman and Batman being a masked vigilante decided to take on the Man of Steel. There has been epic clash between both the heroes and they forget a new threat is created by Lex Luthor. It is none other than Doomsday. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.
This has to be the best Superhero movie ever made in DC Comics. The whole movie is 'Action Packed' and the fights between Batman and Superman was too amazing. We need to mention two fight scenes in particular. One is a Batmobile chase (the end of it was the "Do You Bleed?" scene we saw featured in Conan), and the other one is the Dark Knight Returns—reminiscent fight (yeah, the one where Batman fights Superman in the armor). Don't worry, we won't spoil the party by revealing spoilers. But all you can get is some pretty nasty blows against each other. Visual effects are simply masterful. The direction is absolutely fantastic. Zack masterfully blends shots in a poetic way. David Brenner has made some crisp editing. Even though the running time is more than 150 minutes, the racy screenplay glues us to the seats. Larry Fong cinematography is another backbone. The darkness and the shades were captured so beautifully.
Okay guys ! Zack is the guy whom DC comics need. If Christopher Nolan has taken Batman to a new scale, Zack Snyder has just elevated it further. He has made a master piece. This movie is clearly this year's 'Mad Max : Fury Road'. The movie was exemplary in every way. Despite the running time, the flow of narration is smooth. The movie has humour, wit, mythos, sadness and there is also some political commentary. This is the perfect Comic Book movie !
Allu Arjun spends ONE CRORE just for... Besides the usual issues like call sheet troubles, financial issues and VFX works, and delay in meeting deadlines , one of the biggest problems faced by the film industry is the lack of stories and scripts, and even reputed directors in a loss for original Scripts and joining hands with talented scriptwriters or acquiring scripts, of late.
- Oohh... Noo.. What is this Anjali ?? Unbelievable !! Photos PROOF inside
- Homely Girl ready to do Sleazy, Sexy acts
- Can the Producer who faced loss with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' bounce back with this December release?
- What if Kajal and Tamanna says NO? This 'Bikini Babe' from Bollywood with Telugu roots says 'YES'
- Pimple Beauty for 'MEGA' family multistarrer movie
- Here's a Very Big and Exciting news for Nandamuri fans !! A Oora Mass Sequel is CONFIRMED !!!
- Mega Power Star Ram Charan villain turns Good
- Can they make the passionate romance once again?
- Dance, Humour, Sex and Glamour for the Bubbly Babe!
- Is the Actor's daughter really a talented one or is she just trusting on Skin Show?
- The Slim Waist Beauty finds it 'Easy' with this Hero
- The 24-Year-Old Actress Spill the beans on 52-Year-Old Actor
- So, Will she do HOMELY Characters or ...??
- That's Huge! Kajal gets something Ample behind her BACK !!