What Is Good
- Megan Fox
- CG Art work
- Motion Capture technology
- Action sequences
What Is Bad
- Too many characters
- Loopholes in story
- Weak villains
'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows' is the next big thing this Summer. After 'Captain America - Civil War' and 'X-Men : Apocalypse' this is the next big thing expected by Kids and families. The first part suffered some troubled production. But this time, the sequel is more brighter, more kid friendly and more adventurous. The movie starts with a 15 minute action sequence and then we see our 'Reptile heroes' enjoying life's pleasures hidden from Public view. At this stage, Shredder who was the main antagonist in first part gets escaped from a prison truck and he joins with Dr.Baxter Stockman to create Dimension X, that would allow Krang to take over the Earth. The turtles must confront an even greater nemesis: the notorious Krang. How they save the end of the day forms the rest of the story.
Coming to performances, the first person to get our attention is the 'HOTTEST CHICK' Megan Fox. Once again as April O'Neil she spices up the screen. The actors playing the turtles shine again, playing off of each other brilliantly, making them all distinct and likable characters. Bebop and Rocksteady are great additions to this sequel. Again, excellent casting with Sheamus and Gary Anthony Williams. Both clearly relish their roles and it was obvious on screen. Megan fox was Hot, but her character is just the same as it was in earlier outings too. She is a beautiful woman barely doing her job, but keeping in good contact with the turtles. So to compensate, the team has made her walk in slow motion and that tempts everyone who watch out. Shredder role has now went to Brian Tee who was earlier seen in 'The Wolverine' and 'Jurassic World'. Tyler Perry as mad scientist evokes laughter at times. Will Arnett provides more comic relief and he spends more scenes to act goofy.
The biggest strength in this movie is CG art work. In first part, the turtles were shown mostly in dark. But this time CG artwork is so good. Also the on screen chemistry between two comical evil side characters steal the show. 3D Visuals look so good. CGI and Motion capture does well and the opening car chase will make anyone fall in love with the movie. The story is perfunctory but still it wasn't boring and the editing was crisp and the movie races at a brisk pace. Even though there are no Laugh out Loud moments, the humour is there throughout.
The trailer clearly showcased what to expect and what not to expect. Definitely Kids will love this movie and their parents too can enjoy it for the 3D Visuals. Comedy, CG artwork and Motion Capture are the selling points of the movie. On the flip side, the movie has so many characters and that is the biggest minus. The movie is action packed from start to finish. If the first part was a disaster, the sequel completely takes a 180 degree turn around and it is an enjoyable ride. 'TMNT : Out of the shadows' has a neat finish and is left open for another sequel.
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas