Director: Kishore Kumar Pardasani [Dolly] Konchem Ishtam - Konchem Kashtam Fame.
What Is Bad: Many Predictable Scenes, Not So Engaging Screenplay, Direction, Poor Editing, Less Entertainment Quotient. Boring Scenes: All songs expect ‘Maro O Maro’ , Entire Second Half.
Watch It Or Not ?: Not Worth Buying A Morning Show Ticket, Wait For Its DVD.
Shiva Ram Krishna [Sunil] and Karthiki [Naga Chaitnaya ] are siblings who bond closely with each other from childhood. Due to sudden death of their father Nagababu, Sunil joins police force on Chaitu insistence. Sunil who lives always in fear finds it difficult to survey cop job but Chaitu being fearless stands as backbone to him solving curial cases. When everything looks running smooth city don Bagga [Ashutosh Rana ] finds out Sunil is a dummy police and Chaitu is leading him. What did Rana do to stop Chaitu ? How did brother duo Sunil-Chaitu keep check to Rana? Has to be seen on silver screen.
Naga Chaitanya has shown his true potential as mass hero in this flick. A lot of maturity can br sensed in Chaitu in terms of body language, and fight scenes. For sure this movie gives Chaitu his mark at few key scenes. Tammu has delivered a visual treat throughout the movie. Her role was short yet sweet. Andera was given limited screen space and she did justice to her role. She looked beautiful and even gave tough competition to Tammu. Aushtosh Rana performance is top top notch his expressions gains special appreciation. Brahmi, Jaya Prakash will make you laughs when they are onscreen.
Film starts with childhood episode between Sunil- Chaitu which throws lights at close and caring bond both share. First half is filled with few light moments of brother senti of Sunil - Chaitu, romance chemistry of Chaitu and Tammu is entertaining and few well choreographed fight scenes. Brahmi makes you laugh for few minutes and villain Authosh Rana shows his acting skills. Overall first half is OK kind of stuff.
But second half is terrible than first half. Songs being misplaced, unnecessary fights are forced only to highlight Chaitu heroism on silver screen and for Akkeneni Fans. OMG in one scene Chaitu overtakes a running train to save Sunil, which makes you remember Balayya for few minutes. Cinematic liberty taken by director looks over the top at many instance, specially in climax.
Bottom-Line: Not Worth Buying A Morning Show Ticket, Wait For Its DVD.
Review board: Cheruku Raja, Viswa Prasad, Shashikant.
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Hello our beloved APHerald.com readers, welcome to live tweet review of Tadakha Telugu
----- THE END -----
12:5pm: Finnaly got to climax. Full on fight scene and both Sunil and Chaitu showing their muscle power.
12:45pm: waiting for climax folks, film being bored past sometime.
12:40pm: Another twist in the movie...
12:37pm: 'Gana Gana Bottu' song shows up both lead pairs shaking their legs to beats of thaman.
12:35pm: Love Track between Chaitu and Tammu is back...
12:25pm: Sunil change in voice delivery at few scenes is nice, one more street smart plan of chaitu worked out well.
12:19pm: Chaitu helping Sunil to become tuff police officer was filmed neatly.
12:15pm: Chaitu and Sunil are looking more like blood brothers onscreen.
12:07pm: Chaitu will get his much awaited mass image at B-C centers with this film, Sunil at his best in senti scenes.
12:02pm: One more fight scene to elevate Chaitu mass image, couple of intresting twists are given by director dolly.
11:57am: Ashutosh Rana expressions and performance is spell bounding.
11:52am: Tamannaah is eye candid on saree folks, here comes 'Subhanallah' song, Milky beauty dance moves and her special navel show are treat to watch.
11:40am: 'Vennela Kishore' entry is funny as NRI, who comes to marry Pallavi [Tamannaah].
------ INTERVAL ------
11:28am: Ashutosh Rana comes to know a secret about shiva Ramakrishna [Sunil], here comes Interval block.
11:18am: Nothing intresting is rolling in film folks, its more like daily soap between brothers and sisters
11:14am: Much awaited beach song 'Mara O Mara' comes in folks. Tamannaah gave mind blowing visual treat.
11:11am: Sunil successfully chased his second case getting popular in police department.
11:10am: Kanal Kannan has choreographed fights superbly
11:06am: One more well canned fight and rain added special effects to it.
11:02am: Andrea is giving tuff competition to Tamannaah in the song, she is looking glamorous
11:00am: 'Viyyalavaaru' song flashes in Tammu and Chaitu chemistry is looking great, Scenes between Tammu and Chaitu are entertaining.
10:54am: Brahmi bringing smiles in hall with his comedy
10:53am: Tamannaah looking cute in half saree
10:50am: Srinivas reddy did his regular comedy
10:45am: 'Jaya Prakash Narayana' did a comic entry
10:39am: First fight breaks in, Chaitu did a fabulous work.
10:35am: Sunil and Chaitu brothers chemistry is kewl
10:30am: Sunil looks perfect in police uniform but his inbuilt comedy is still there...
10:27am: 'Tamannaah' and 'Andrea' entry's are colourful
10:25am: 'Brahmi' entry is kwel and his comedy scene between 'Rama Prabha' is funny.
10:22am: Powerful entry of vilian 'Ashutosh Rana'
10:20am: Song ends on sad note with Nagababu passes away, nice background score from Thaman to elevate the scene.
10:18am: First song 'Nuvvu Nenu Bomma' poped in, Sunil dancing with grace and Chaitu trying hard to dance.
10:15am: 'Nagababu' is father of Sunil and Chaitu and Tadakha title card dropped in with crakers bursting loud
10:09am: A childhood episode is shown between Chaitu and Sunil.
10:05am: Chaged the screen... atlast movie titles are rolling
Feel The Song at this Situation: Erakka Poyi Vachanu - ANR Super Hit
9:30am: Omg this is the only first time that 'Bellamkonda Suresh' Film got late folks.
9:25am: Finally Titles rolling on but silently still some technical problem is running.
9:18am: Suprising to hear whistles at prasads as a mass indication to start the movie
9:15am: Waiting for the movie to start past 10 to 20 minutes, sitting in the theater and listening 'King Nagarjuna' Greekuveerudu Songs.
9:10am: Chaitu has pinned all his hopes on Tadakha, wish he live upto his expectations and bounce back into success track.
9:00am: Unexpectedly housefull folks, looks like Sunil and Naga Chaitanya Pulled the crowds in...
- The director reveals about the off-screen love
- Raviteja dreams of Big B?
- 'Paayum Puli' director speaks on big budget movies
- Super Star's project updates!
- List of Don roles in Kollywood !
- Bale Bale Magadivoy Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- Dynamite Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- The veteran actress goes the Original way
- Vishwaroopam actress in a woman-centric movie
- Young actress turns out to be 60 years old
- No elections this month!
- Katrina's National award statement is mocked!
- Baahubali-2 shoot to start in?
- Bollywood Stuntman working with Prabhas
- Will Telangana accept her as their brand ambassador?
- Jagan obstructing AP development?
- Power Punch to Loose Tongue Roja!
- 'KCR' ignites fire in AP assembly
- Will KVP go to jail or apologise?
- Pawan Kalyan's craze reaches peaks!
- Is Chandra Babu experiencing shivers in Hyd?
- Power Star is just an Extra Player?
- Rosaiah sends his man to Babu?
- Herbalife Launches Third Phase of Casa Herbalife Program with Smile Foundation
- Vijayawada Girl will become new CEO for Twitter?
- Sections not enough to punish Jagan?
- Special Status resolution resembled begging?
- JC's shocker on Jagan's fast unto death
- Shazahn Padamsee Hot Spicy Pics
- Celebrities Comments on Kanche Theatrical Trailer
- Tollywood Heros Marriage Pics
- Antha 60 Natkal Movie Working Stills
- Priyamani Latest Hot Photoshoot
- Unbelievable Rare Photos from World War One
- Pawan Kalyan at Hyderabad Airport Today Photos
- Aishwarya Rajesh Latest Photoshoot
- Kamal Haasan Thoonga Vanam Posters
- Sudheer Babu's son Charith will be seen as child hero(Nani) in Bale Bale Magadivoy
- Sunny Leone Hot Bikini Pictures
- Bhale Bhale Magadivoy Screening Photos
- Mamatha Spicy Pics
- Rutuja Shinde Launches Silk India Expo