What Is Good: Anoop music, Few love dialogues, Shanvi glamour
What Is Bad: Not so engaging screenplay, illogical songs-comedy scenes, Zero chemistry between lead pairs, actors like Kota, Dev Gill, and Nagineedu are wasted
Boring Scenes: Many
Watch It or Not?: Wait for its DVD, don’t make your independence day boring.
Adda Review: Story
Abhi [Sushanth] is a specialist in breaking love pairs and he makes his survival with this making marriage registration office as his ADDA. Priya [Shanvi] daughter of a local goon, Shankar Patel [Nagineedu] approaches Abhi for help. Within few days of their interactions Abhi falls in love with Priya. What is the help which Priya wanted from Abhi ? What happened to love story of Abhi-Priya ? Did Abhi win her heart or not? Has to be seen on silver screen.
Adda Review: StarPerformances
There is nothing big improvement in terms of acting by Sushanth when compared to his earlier films. Sushanth tried dancing but it lacked grace, his fight scenes looks artificial and overall he is far from OK in performance level.
Shanvi is a treat to watch on screen. Shanvi poured glam show but her cute baby face dominated her skin show. Talented actors like Kota, Dev Gill, and Nagineedu are limited to few scenes but they felt their presence.
Adda Review: Direction, Music & Technical Aspects
Debutant Sai Karthik had single handedly shoulder Adda movie with directing the film along with inking story, screenplay and dialogues, with many responsibility’s he failed to make audience sit for 149 minutes in cinema hall. Story line is fresh, few love dialogues are heart touching but there is no engaging screenplay throughout the film.
Anoop Rubens music is soothing to hear and even his BGS is good. Arun Kumar cinematography is fine, Goutham Raju could have edited many scenes and production values are very high with richness in every frame.
Adda Review: Analysis
Love stories are always best picked choice for any hero even though many films come in every time but what makes few of them work is impressive screenplay which misses in Adda movie. Director Sai Karthik did not bring any fresh points onboard to make Adda love story entertaining rather lifted points from old book of cinema which we saw already. What spoiled the dish further is gay comedy track, hero centric subject, songs, comedy scenes drops in just to fill run time. What made Adda get rating its music, heroine glam show and few love dialogues which sounded like written from heart.
Bottom Line : Wait for its DVD, don’t make your independence day boring.
Review board: Cheruku Raja, Saraswathi Nikhil, Shashikant. Write to: email@example.com;
Trisha re-united with her Kids ! Trisha who is working round the clock for her new projects has recently completed all the schedule and she is back to Chennai. She earlier worked for 'Nayaki' and the movie is now ready for a massive release.
- Least bothered about Pawan Kalyan even now :: Shrutihaasan completes her 'Dating'
- Celebrities who were sexually assaulted in real life
- #SULTANRoarsIn7Days : Exclusive Photo Feature from 'Sultan'
- Akshay Kumar’s “Rustom” attached to Salmaan Khan movie
- Nagachaitanya to work in remake of an 'Adults Only' movie !
- Problems for Nagarjuna's Om Namo Venkatesaya?
- 10 Celebrities who lost virginity in early age
- Rakul Preet shook her 'Waist' at Kashmir with Mega Power Star !
- Inside Buzz :: Cinematographer brings Special Cameras to capture Junior NTR and Samantha
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Charan to shred his laziness
- Nagarjuna finally opens on his Son's Love Affair :: 'YES' to Samantha and Shriya !
- Good Move Super Star : Rajini has deposited one crore for interlinking of rivers.
- SHOCKING : OMG! Imtiaz Ali Reveals Something Shocking About Ranbir-Deepika !!!
- Mega Star uses '150' for his Prison Clothes in 'Kathilantodu'
- Battle of 'ADULTS ONLY' movies :: Trisha and Rashmi ready with 'Skin Show'