What Is Good: Anoop music, Few love dialogues, Shanvi glamour
What Is Bad: Not so engaging screenplay, illogical songs-comedy scenes, Zero chemistry between lead pairs, actors like Kota, Dev Gill, and Nagineedu are wasted
Boring Scenes: Many
Watch It or Not?: Wait for its DVD, don’t make your independence day boring.
Adda Review: Story
Abhi [Sushanth] is a specialist in breaking love pairs and he makes his survival with this making marriage registration office as his ADDA. Priya [Shanvi] daughter of a local goon, Shankar Patel [Nagineedu] approaches Abhi for help. Within few days of their interactions Abhi falls in love with Priya. What is the help which Priya wanted from Abhi ? What happened to love story of Abhi-Priya ? Did Abhi win her heart or not? Has to be seen on silver screen.
Adda Review: StarPerformances
There is nothing big improvement in terms of acting by Sushanth when compared to his earlier films. Sushanth tried dancing but it lacked grace, his fight scenes looks artificial and overall he is far from OK in performance level.
Shanvi is a treat to watch on screen. Shanvi poured glam show but her cute baby face dominated her skin show. Talented actors like Kota, Dev Gill, and Nagineedu are limited to few scenes but they felt their presence.
Adda Review: Direction, Music & Technical Aspects
Debutant Sai Karthik had single handedly shoulder Adda movie with directing the film along with inking story, screenplay and dialogues, with many responsibility’s he failed to make audience sit for 149 minutes in cinema hall. Story line is fresh, few love dialogues are heart touching but there is no engaging screenplay throughout the film.
Anoop Rubens music is soothing to hear and even his BGS is good. Arun Kumar cinematography is fine, Goutham Raju could have edited many scenes and production values are very high with richness in every frame.
Adda Review: Analysis
Love stories are always best picked choice for any hero even though many films come in every time but what makes few of them work is impressive screenplay which misses in Adda movie. Director Sai Karthik did not bring any fresh points onboard to make Adda love story entertaining rather lifted points from old book of cinema which we saw already. What spoiled the dish further is gay comedy track, hero centric subject, songs, comedy scenes drops in just to fill run time. What made Adda get rating its music, heroine glam show and few love dialogues which sounded like written from heart.
Bottom Line : Wait for its DVD, don’t make your independence day boring.
Review board: Cheruku Raja, Saraswathi Nikhil, Shashikant. Write to: email@example.com;
JANATHA Garage Telugu Movie (P)Review, Rating - Nandamuri Tiger Film Janatha Garage Review | LIVE UPDATES | Janatha Garage Rating | Janatha Garage Movie Review | Janatha Garage Movie Rating | Janatha Garage Telugu Movie Review | Janatha Garage Movie Story, Cast & Crew on apherald.com
- Hot Item girl Suja Varunee Photoshoot!
- INSIDE SOURCE : Amala for Rajini-Ranjith project ?
- "I am SHY to do such kind of roles as I am married.."
- First Kajal Aggarwal, now Tamannaah or Rakul Preet - Chiranjeevi SPOILING his own movie
- Mega Hero's Girl shows her INNER BEAUTY - Click to SEE it !
- TRADE TALK :: Expected FIRST DAY COLLECTIONS of 'Janatha Garage'
- Kajal Aggarwal gives HUGE SHOCK to 'Janatha Garage' team
- SHOCKING :: Samantha SHAMES Nagachaitanya in Public
- INSIDE STORY :: 'Janatha Garage' trying to cover Negative talk
- BREAKING :: VERY BAD NEWS for Junior NTR fans - Benefit Shows CANCELLED !
- Underrated movies of bollywood that shouldn't be missed
- INSIDE STORY: Naga Chaitanya insults Tollywood
- Filmmaker’s first flick with female protagonist
- EXCLUSIVE: Murugadoss Plans a Special Treat for Mahesh fans
- Katrina and Sidharth’s flicks releases September 9th