What Is Good: Anoop music, Few love dialogues, Shanvi glamour
What Is Bad: Not so engaging screenplay, illogical songs-comedy scenes, Zero chemistry between lead pairs, actors like Kota, Dev Gill, and Nagineedu are wasted
Boring Scenes: Many
Watch It or Not?: Wait for its DVD, don’t make your independence day boring.
Adda Review: Story
Abhi [Sushanth] is a specialist in breaking love pairs and he makes his survival with this making marriage registration office as his ADDA. Priya [Shanvi] daughter of a local goon, Shankar Patel [Nagineedu] approaches Abhi for help. Within few days of their interactions Abhi falls in love with Priya. What is the help which Priya wanted from Abhi ? What happened to love story of Abhi-Priya ? Did Abhi win her heart or not? Has to be seen on silver screen.
Adda Review: StarPerformances
There is nothing big improvement in terms of acting by Sushanth when compared to his earlier films. Sushanth tried dancing but it lacked grace, his fight scenes looks artificial and overall he is far from OK in performance level.
Shanvi is a treat to watch on screen. Shanvi poured glam show but her cute baby face dominated her skin show. Talented actors like Kota, Dev Gill, and Nagineedu are limited to few scenes but they felt their presence.
Adda Review: Direction, Music & Technical Aspects
Debutant Sai Karthik had single handedly shoulder Adda movie with directing the film along with inking story, screenplay and dialogues, with many responsibility’s he failed to make audience sit for 149 minutes in cinema hall. Story line is fresh, few love dialogues are heart touching but there is no engaging screenplay throughout the film.
Anoop Rubens music is soothing to hear and even his BGS is good. Arun Kumar cinematography is fine, Goutham Raju could have edited many scenes and production values are very high with richness in every frame.
Adda Review: Analysis
Love stories are always best picked choice for any hero even though many films come in every time but what makes few of them work is impressive screenplay which misses in Adda movie. Director Sai Karthik did not bring any fresh points onboard to make Adda love story entertaining rather lifted points from old book of cinema which we saw already. What spoiled the dish further is gay comedy track, hero centric subject, songs, comedy scenes drops in just to fill run time. What made Adda get rating its music, heroine glam show and few love dialogues which sounded like written from heart.
Bottom Line : Wait for its DVD, don’t make your independence day boring.
Review board: Cheruku Raja, Saraswathi Nikhil, Shashikant. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Top 7 Bollywood divas who were pregnant before they were married She was dating Ranvir Shorey and she was pregnant before their wedding and both got married in a private ceremony after the news.This adorable and beautiful starlet had affair with Boney Kapoor and she has accepted that she was pregnant before her wedding. She has two daughters presently
- Top 10 Hottest Tamil actresses.
- Watch out - These Horror movies will petrify you like anything !
- Do You Know ? Deepika Padukone and Selena Gomez share same person !
- Flawless Beauty :: She must be 'The Only Actress' to look pretty even without Make up
- SHOCKING :: Shrutihaasan is 'Married' - Posts her husband image on 'Instagram'
- 5 mind blowing time travel movies you must watch before Suriya’s “24”.
- These 'Hot' Jaw-dopping pictures of Rani Mukerjee will take your breath !
- Top 9 films which were banned in India
- Official - Pawan's next after SJ Suryah :: Vijay's director will work on Ajith's Blockbuster 'Remake'
- Inside Talk :: Even Pawan Kalyan 'Fans' are jealous of Allu Arjun's 'Success' - They turn out to be total 'Nuisance'
- Top 10 Telugu actors who struck Gold on their debut movie itself
- Estimated First Day Collections of 'Supreme' :: Sai Dharam Tej scores next to Pawan and Bunny
- Initial Talks for 'Supreme' movie
- Bollywood personalities and their dream Bungalows.
- Shocking :: Actress who was trapped in 'Sex affair' with minister has plans to shift her base