What Is Good
What Is Bad
- More dramatic
- Testing patience many times
Tubelight is set in the backdrop of the 1962 Sino-Indian war and depicts how people get affected when their countries go to war. The movie tracks the journey of Laxman Bisht Singh (Salman Khan), a gullible, good-hearted person who sets out to find his brother Bharat (Sohail Khan). The second half is filled with emotions and the climax is stunning. Watch the actor's superb acting in the big screen.
Salman Khan has given a wonderful performance in the movie and Sohail Khan had done justice to his role excellently. Moreover Shah Rukh Khan had performed in cameo appearance as a magician and his part is good. Matin Rey Tangu, Zhu Zhu, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub and Om Puri have done justice to their roles. Salman is the show stealer once again. But still, there are solid performances from him earlier. Sohail Khan's dialogue delivery and his attitude in the character is flawless. He emotes so easily through his eyes. Salman Khan once again proves that he can be both a commercial actor as well as an off-beat actor and he can fit into any shoes any time he wanted to.
The movie is produced by Salman Khan and Tubelight has fantastic production values and Pritam's songs, Julius Packiam's background score and Aseem Mishra's cinematography, dialogues and beautiful locales makes the technical aspects good. The war scenes are the attractions on the technical front. Cinematography must deserve a special mention. The exotic locales are captured beautifully through aerial view eagle cameras and most of the time the angles are kept straight forward. Music is the soul of the movie and you can understand it only while watching it with the feel. The essence is captured so well.
Tubelight is a war drama film, which is an adaptation of 2015 Hollywood film Little Boy. Director Kabir Khan has written the script and dialogues with Parveez Shaika and Manurishi Chadha. The movie revolves around the story of a man's unshakable faith in himself and the love for his family. The story is on the negative side, but the actors have portrayed excellent acting skill in Tubelight. The movie is a light which is still flickering and the light is not yet burning.
SHOCKING: Dileep paid Rs.1.5 Crores to Rape Bhavana and Video Tape it - SIT Charge Sheet Malayalam actor Dileep is just facing heat as the SIT charge sheet claims that he met Pulsar Suni, who is the prime accused in a hotel and transferred him an amount of Rs.1.5 Crores to rape the actress and film it. What's even more shocking is, Dileep hatched another plan to harass Bhavana in Goa when she was shooting for a movie there.
- "Ajith Sir has all qualities to be the Honourable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu..."
- Huge Agenda for the 'Real Leader' Power Star Pawan Kalyan
- WooHoo !! Good news Allu Arjun fans - 'DJ' combo is back very sooner
- 'Mega Star' wishing the Bikini Babe who did item number in 'Khaidi No 150'
- Who is that Mystery Kid with 'Mega Power Star'??
- Mahesh Babu's 'SPYDER' is Utter Flop and she doesn't Care - Now, she gives All Time Blockbuster
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE: 33 Scorching Series Hot Photos of Anushka Shetty while taking a Tutorial on how to drape a sexy Saree
- Hits the Jackpot, even before the Release
- From a Cute Little Actress to a Raunchy Item..!!
- 'Thala' Ajith reunites with Yuvan Shankar Raja for #Viswasam
- These 23 Spicy Photos of Nivetha in a Tight Black Jerkin and Knee High Skirt will tease your temptations
- These 12 Hot Bikini Clicks of Ruhi Singh will tease your mood
- Rakul Preet gets harassment from the director she worked during the early stages of her career
- After 2 colossal flops, can the Producer get a Hit with the Mega Power Star?