What Is Good
- Shraddha Srinath
- RJ Balaji one liners
- Social issue
What Is Bad
- Predictable Screenplay
- Few Loopholes in showing the technical aspects
Sakthi (Gautham Karthik) and his friend Balaji (RJ Balaji) are engineering graduates running a business of their own by functioning as Reverse Engineers who copy and create duplicates of original products and are also experts in repairing electronic equipment. Video evidence is created by Sakthi in a corruption case of getting bribe for a college seat. The video was uploaded in social media and there arises problem. How the hero overcomes the problem is the crux of the story.
The hero (Gautam Karthick) introduction scenes, a template introduction song and a few other initial scenes are made well. Director Kannan has delivered the film with a different concept and dealt with a social menace within the commercial format. R.J. Balaji’s dialogues are entertaining and the movie runs in a thrilling way. Actress Shraddha Srinath’s chemistry had worked very well. Even the love portion between the hero and the heroine played by Shraddha Srinath does not look like a mere commercial ingredient.
Super Subbarayan as the lead villain has given his best to make the character menacing. Stunt Silva fits his role of the minister’s Man Friday. Hari Krishnan of 'Kabali' fame makes a good impact with his extended cameo as a technocrat. Thaman's songs are pleasant on the ears and eyes, with the romantic 'Medhakavitta' number staying in the in mind for long. Cinematography by Prasanna Kumar aptly supplements the film while Editing by Selva RK helps for a smooth narration. The technical aspects are made amazingly well.
Overall the film takes too much of cinematic liberties in the way it portrays a commoner though with enormous technical skills, bringing down the empire of a powerful Union minister. Also the villain character in a film like this should have been portrayed much smarter and powerful, not just in dialogues but also in his activities. This raises some unavoidable logic related questions. Gautam Karthick had given a neat performance for the making and the story and screenplay is good.
Controversial Director who created ripples with Topless and Nude shots seeks a Star Actress - Do you Know who? The forever controversial director Ram Gopal Varma who's currently busy making his upcoming flick with his favorite king Nagarjuna has surprised everyone with his new announcement that he's all set to make his first ever original Telugu Web series titled Kadapa.
- A lead actress complaints that a producer behaved like a Monster
- The Most expected Mentor - Disciple Combo comes Together for a new project
- Finally, The Date is Fixed for the 'Biggie'
- Mallu Beauty joins with Bikini Beauty in the same project for 'Real'
- Details on the Second Attempt is now revealed
- SHOCKING but TRUE! Mahesh Babu's 'Bharath Ane Nenu', Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' WILL NOT RELEASE - PROOF inside
- From Dashing Debonair to a Stylish Don - 10 Years of 'THALA' Ajith's 'BILLA' - All you need to Know and 18 Shooting Spot Stills
- BIG plans for the 'Mega' Hero
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?
- The Gorgeous Telugu Girl stoops down and wears 'Such a BIKINI' to grab attention - Photo Proof Inside
- "I feel shy to narrate the dialogues to actresses... But he helped me..."
- Kajal wears a Transparent Top and exposes her Inner Beauty during an Interview - 'Hot' Photo Proof inside !!
- Just Money and Tamanna AGREES for 'EVERYTHING' !?!
- BIG Factor takes it to Mallu !!