What Is Good
- Comedy track
- Sensitive topic well handled
What Is Bad
- Not as good as the original Marathi film
- Slow paced
- Unwanted cliches
The movie's story is set in a village called Jamgheti, where Jagawar Choudhary (Sunny Deol), a retired army officer with a penchant for selfies, Vinay Sharma (Bobby Deol) a forgetful masterji who consistently blanks out mid-sentence and Arjun Singh (Shreyas Talpade in a wardrobe complete with Michael Jackson jackets), a collections goon with a credit card company.
These individuals are forced together by a common error their photos make it into a government-sponsored poster that speaks about the importance of male sterilization. While one is slapped with divorce, another's wedding gets called off and they team up to investigate the discrepancy within the system that led to it all.
The movie is directed by Bollywood actor Shreyas Talpade, Poster Boys is the Hindi adaptation of the hit Marathi film that he starred in and produced nearly four years ago. Bobby Deol had made his entry in the movie after long years. Deol also denied there were any similarities between his Poster Boys character, Vinay Sharma, and that of Professor Parimal Tripathi, a role his famous father Dharmendra epitomised in the 1975 classic Chupke Chupke. Rest of the actors have done their best job.
The movie is inspired by real events, this remake of the Marathi comedy Poshter Boyz hopes to draw humor from the predicament of three men who unwittingly become ambassadors of nasbandi when their photographs accidentally make it to a PSA urging all to consider the vasectomy. The technical aspects are made neatly and the comedy track is made perfectly.
Poster Boys features the lives of three ordinary men Vinay, Arjun, and Jaagavar, whose well-settled lives suffer an unexpected blow when they find their pictures on a poster promoting vasectomy. Being humiliated and ridiculed by the society and their own families, the three come together to fight for justice. The movie has its moments and flaws, but still it's a wonderful entertaining ride which is worth your bucks!
The OTHER SIDE of MISHTI CHAKRABORTY - Enjoy these 20 Photos Mishti Chakraborty is a notable Indian actress who made her Bollywood debut with Subhash Ghai's 'Kanchi'. She also made her Tollywood debut with Nithiin's 'Chinnadana Nee Kosam'. The actress who is born in West Bengal recently got accolades for 'Begum Jaan', 'Great Grand Masti', 'Babu Baga Busy'.
- JAI LAVA KUSA - Do the Negatives dominate the Positives? The only positive in the movie is T A R A K
- As 'JAI LAVA KUSA' Disappoints, It's an EASY WIN for Mahesh Babu's 'SPYDER'
- A HOT THROWBACK: When KAJAL AGGARWAL Blew us away by Exposing in Saree - Complete Hot Photos
- Majestic Queen Padmavati is here:Stunning
- PIC TALK: Hot Singer's Mass Dance
- I smoked says this actress
- INSIDE STORY: Sye Raa Major Work in London
- Sunny leone song with ZERO SPICE
- INSIDE STORY: Nagababu and Family Making Mega Brand Small?
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan's Ex-Wife to Replace NTR?
- Tapsee says that he is boy Sridevi
- Bharat says about his experience acting with Mahesh Babu
- TRADE: Jai Lava Kusa On the Way to One Million Dollars Mark
- INSIDE STORY: TDP Offered Rajya Sabha Seat to Rajamouli?