What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Confusion in the narration
Jaya (Parvathy) is a wido and she is a successful insurance worker. She's a complete workaholic and she has a stereotype life. She wants to break it and she signs up on a dating site and is instantly getting numerous messages which are romantic to vulgar. However, one guy decently proposes her with a coffee shop meeting and there enter Yogi (Irrfan) who is a poet. He convinces Jaya and takes her on a trip. Jaya lies to everyone about where she's going. What happens in this journey? Did they unite? forms the rest of the story.
Parvathy's debut is a solid one. She emotes flawlessly and her dialogues are definitely an eyeopener. In a weak screenplay, meddled script, she carries the movie forward. Irrfan is no less and the director knows his potential too. Both the actors have carried the movie as much as possible with their lovely chemistry. Irrfan's humor evokes smile at places. Parvathy as Jaya brings more realistic attitude. The supporting cast doesn't change the momentum or the pace of the movie much. Neha Dhupia is pure eyecandy and Luke Kenny does justice to his role.
Director Tanuja Chandra knows how much skilled actors he has in the cast and he lets them play by themselves. However, he should have focused a lot on the narration as the screenplay is absolutely clueless. The secondary characters appear and disappear just like that. Few scenes could have been trimmed. Eshit Narain has given some catchy cinematography and it is quite a treat to watch. The frames are too beautiful and they capture the moment. There are no drama in the zigzag shots. Editing could've been a lot better and the narration is totally clueless.
The movie could have been an interesting desi road trip filled with rom-com moments or an eyeopener which says don't trust dating websites. But the movie ends haywire due to the weak screenplay. The casting is the biggest plus and Parvathy gets a solid movie as her debut. Irrfan compliments her acting well. Dialogues are the backbone of the movie. Music is not appealing at all. Cinematography is brilliant and it captures the moments pretty well. Rest of them are just pretty ordinary. Nothing much to rave about.
The Sexy, Bold, and Beautiful Actress who is known for 'Bold' acts in front of cameras returns back to Square one The bold and beautiful Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, known for her impressive performances in movies like Queen, Tanu Weds Manu, and Tanu Weds Manu returns, and even the latest movie Simran, besides her hot and sizzling appearances in movies like Woh Lamhe and her stunning bikini act in Rascals.
- Whooaa....!!! Their 'Spicy Chemistry' will definitely set the screens on Fire and wet your dreams
- Revisit 2017 - Do you Know the actresses who got married in 2017? Both Open and 'Secret' marriages
- Whaa..tt..?? So... Are the Rumours True?
- LEAKED! Anjali's Private photos in her Caravan where she was wearing such a dress - See the Photos inside!
- OMG! Just see what this FAN did to this Beautiful Actress - SHOCKING Photo Proof Inside
- Prabhas Girl makes him 'Wait' once again for 'This' reason!
- "Making Romance is Good. But continuing it with a Relationship is Not..."
- "Don't use Sanitary Napkins during your Periods...Even I stopped using them..."
- It's all over for Hansika with the Bearded Actor - What is she going to do now?
- Sai Pallavi's Pre-Marital Sex Thriller gets a new light in Telugu
- Akkineni Princess seduces us with Saree even after her Marriage - Check Samantha's latest seducing clicks in Saree
- The Busty 24-Year-Old Young Actress spices up her 'Oomph' factor and seduces us in these latest 24 Photos
- After enjoying with London Boyfriend for One Week, Do you Know what Shruti Haasan did? See These Photos!
- Offers drop? just make it pop! These Latest 10 photos of Kajal Aggarwal showcasing cleavage in Public will tune and erect your mood