What Is Good
- Dog Scenes and few comedy sequences
What Is Bad
- Background Music
- Editing and Second half.
Siddu (Sudheer Babu) is happy go lucky guy who finds liking in Indu (Asmita Sood). In the meanwhile, his college has a notorious gang lead by Indu’s brother Cherry (Ranadir Batla). Bujji (Ajay) who has evil designs to marry Poonam Kaur daughter of Politician Suman. But Poonam falls in love with Cherry (Ranadir Gatla).The rest of the story is all about how Siddu wins back his lady love and the make Bujji power of his manliness.
Dog sequence is major asset to the film. The Srikakulam voice over to animated dog character is fun and commentary is hilarious. Sudheer Babu is adequate, but his voice modulation should have been smoother. Even he should work hard on his histrionics. Sudheer Babu must be appreciated for his step in Chikkati padithe song .Ajay did well as main antagonist. Asmita Sood got a pivotal role and she failed to live in the character. Ranadir Gatla (Happy Days fame), Suman chracters are amateurish developed. Poonam Kaur is okay, but she is irritating at times. Rachan Mourya is sizzling in the item number. Naresh and Pruthavi are wasted.
There are hundreds of stories like this which have been made in Tollywood before. Added to this beaten track factor, the narration of the film is boring as the thin story is narrated like Chewing a bubble gum. Screenplay of the film is bland and direction leaves a lot to be desired. The way writer developed Dog scenes are praise worthy. Narration of the film is okay in the first half, but second half is old fashioned. Dialogues by Padmasri Nandyala are partly good. Dog dialogues deserve special mention. Fights are routine. Music of the film is below par though his tunes gives déjà vu. Cinematography Santonio Terzio is average. Choreography of the film is neat. Editing (by Bikkina Thammiraju) of the film is okay, second half sequences and especially climax sequences could have been easily cut short. Production values of the film are all right.
First half of the film is better than the second half, but it doesn’t mean it was promising. Except for the funny dog episodes there is nothing much to cheer about the film. Even veteran artists like Suman and Naresh suffer because of lackadaisical script and a poor presentation. Director fails to deliver anything fresh in the film, Except for the dog scenes. On the whole, Aadu Mogadra Bujjii is a film difficult to digest. It is one the films that you would like to forget once you come out of the theatre.
Akhil gets rude shock from her King Nagarjuna's son Akhil after his disastrous debut with Akhil much to the shock of all instead of starring in his next is maintaining stoic silence. Even though his dad Nagarjuna roped in few directors like Vamsi Paidipally after Oopiri and Kalyana Krishna after Soggade Chinni Naayana success, Akhil remained adamant. He is not even giving consent to Hanu Raghavapudi.
- Akhil gets rude shock from her
- Allu Arjun to start proceedings only by August :: Harish Shankar begins ground work
- HQ Photo Feature :: Sunny gives a 'Tempting Pose' with a Horse at Beach !
- What happened to Deepika Padukone at the Airport
- PHOTO FEATURE :: Singer turns out to be a 'Hottie' in Lingerie
- Midwest Movies project brought “Kobbari Matta”in overseas market.
- From Rags to Riches :: Tamil Actor gets 'Huge Demand' in Tollywood for his movie 'Saitan'
- Chiranjeevi's 'No.1 Fan' DISAPPOINTS again !
- INSIDE STORY : Kajal Fake lip lock scene so far in South Films
- Triggering Controversy Regarding Next Superstar of Kollywood
- INSIDE TALK : Ravi Teja’s next movie with Robinhood?
- OMG ! Kajal Aggarwal's 'FIRST LIP-LOCK scene was so brutal !
- INSIDE STORY: Will Pawan Kalyan excuse Shruti Haasan?
- Deepika Padukone makes a 'Bare Show' and gets attention of Paparazzi's
- Star Cast : Shahclass Kapoor,Kareena Kapoor,Alia Bhatt,Diljit Dosanjh
- Producer : Shobha Kapoor,Ekta Kapoor,Anurag Kashyap,Vikramaditya Motwane,Aman Gill,Vikas Bahl,Sameer Nair
- Director : Abhishek Chaubey
- Music : Abhishek Chaubey
- Released on: 17-06-2016