What Is Good
- Dog Scenes and few comedy sequences
What Is Bad
- Background Music
- Editing and Second half.
Siddu (Sudheer Babu) is happy go lucky guy who finds liking in Indu (Asmita Sood). In the meanwhile, his college has a notorious gang lead by Indu’s brother Cherry (Ranadir Batla). Bujji (Ajay) who has evil designs to marry Poonam Kaur daughter of Politician Suman. But Poonam falls in love with Cherry (Ranadir Gatla).The rest of the story is all about how Siddu wins back his lady love and the make Bujji power of his manliness.
Dog sequence is major asset to the film. The Srikakulam voice over to animated dog character is fun and commentary is hilarious. Sudheer Babu is adequate, but his voice modulation should have been smoother. Even he should work hard on his histrionics. Sudheer Babu must be appreciated for his step in Chikkati padithe song .Ajay did well as main antagonist. Asmita Sood got a pivotal role and she failed to live in the character. Ranadir Gatla (Happy Days fame), Suman chracters are amateurish developed. Poonam Kaur is okay, but she is irritating at times. Rachan Mourya is sizzling in the item number. Naresh and Pruthavi are wasted.
There are hundreds of stories like this which have been made in Tollywood before. Added to this beaten track factor, the narration of the film is boring as the thin story is narrated like Chewing a bubble gum. Screenplay of the film is bland and direction leaves a lot to be desired. The way writer developed Dog scenes are praise worthy. Narration of the film is okay in the first half, but second half is old fashioned. Dialogues by Padmasri Nandyala are partly good. Dog dialogues deserve special mention. Fights are routine. Music of the film is below par though his tunes gives déjà vu. Cinematography Santonio Terzio is average. Choreography of the film is neat. Editing (by Bikkina Thammiraju) of the film is okay, second half sequences and especially climax sequences could have been easily cut short. Production values of the film are all right.
First half of the film is better than the second half, but it doesn’t mean it was promising. Except for the funny dog episodes there is nothing much to cheer about the film. Even veteran artists like Suman and Naresh suffer because of lackadaisical script and a poor presentation. Director fails to deliver anything fresh in the film, Except for the dog scenes. On the whole, Aadu Mogadra Bujjii is a film difficult to digest. It is one the films that you would like to forget once you come out of the theatre.
Katamarayudu Telugu Movie Review, Rating REVIEW : KATAMARAYUDU | LIVE UPDATES | Katamarayudu Review | Katamarayudu Rating | Katamarayudu Telugu Movie Review | Katamarayudu Telugu Movie | Katamarayudu movie Wiki | Katamarayudu Movie Review | Katamarayudu Story | Katamarayudu Movie Release Date | Katamarayudu Preview | Katamarayudu Movie Rating | Katamarayudu Movie Story on apherald.com
- FIRST REPORT - 'Katamarayudu' is CLOSE TO ORIGINAL and gets TWO-THUMBS UP !!
- SHOCKING: Young Beautiful Telugu Actress PRIVATE BATHROOM SEMI-NUDE SELFIE LEAKED...!!!
- First KAJAL AGGARWAL Revealed - Now, THIS ACTRESS too REVEALS...!!
- INSIDE STORY: Special and Powerful Pooja for Katamarayudu Success
- SEE THE PIC INSIDE and GUESS WHAT SHE'S WEARING - She got ALL THE ATTENTION by WEARING THIS !!!
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan Not Interested in Katamarayudu Promotions
- OMG! Is this for REAL ?? Nayantara SIGNED SUCH A MOVIE...??
- GUESS WHO - Breaks the Internet by POSTING her TOPLESS PHOTO !! Who is this HOT CHICK ?
- INSIDE STORY: Heart of DJ Revealed
- Kajal Aggarwal 'DID IT' and Shruti Haasan 'IGNORED' - Just for Pawan Kalyan...!!!
- NTR as Bank Manager N Lava Kumar
- INSIDE STORY: Audio Launch Date of Mahesh23
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/03/2017
- This Could be the ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT and BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT in 'Katamarayudu'