What Is Good
- Dog Scenes and few comedy sequences
What Is Bad
- Background Music
- Editing and Second half.
Siddu (Sudheer Babu) is happy go lucky guy who finds liking in Indu (Asmita Sood). In the meanwhile, his college has a notorious gang lead by Indu’s brother Cherry (Ranadir Batla). Bujji (Ajay) who has evil designs to marry Poonam Kaur daughter of Politician Suman. But Poonam falls in love with Cherry (Ranadir Gatla).The rest of the story is all about how Siddu wins back his lady love and the make Bujji power of his manliness.
Dog sequence is major asset to the film. The Srikakulam voice over to animated dog character is fun and commentary is hilarious. Sudheer Babu is adequate, but his voice modulation should have been smoother. Even he should work hard on his histrionics. Sudheer Babu must be appreciated for his step in Chikkati padithe song .Ajay did well as main antagonist. Asmita Sood got a pivotal role and she failed to live in the character. Ranadir Gatla (Happy Days fame), Suman chracters are amateurish developed. Poonam Kaur is okay, but she is irritating at times. Rachan Mourya is sizzling in the item number. Naresh and Pruthavi are wasted.
There are hundreds of stories like this which have been made in Tollywood before. Added to this beaten track factor, the narration of the film is boring as the thin story is narrated like Chewing a bubble gum. Screenplay of the film is bland and direction leaves a lot to be desired. The way writer developed Dog scenes are praise worthy. Narration of the film is okay in the first half, but second half is old fashioned. Dialogues by Padmasri Nandyala are partly good. Dog dialogues deserve special mention. Fights are routine. Music of the film is below par though his tunes gives déjà vu. Cinematography Santonio Terzio is average. Choreography of the film is neat. Editing (by Bikkina Thammiraju) of the film is okay, second half sequences and especially climax sequences could have been easily cut short. Production values of the film are all right.
First half of the film is better than the second half, but it doesn’t mean it was promising. Except for the funny dog episodes there is nothing much to cheer about the film. Even veteran artists like Suman and Naresh suffer because of lackadaisical script and a poor presentation. Director fails to deliver anything fresh in the film, Except for the dog scenes. On the whole, Aadu Mogadra Bujjii is a film difficult to digest. It is one the films that you would like to forget once you come out of the theatre.
Hot Diva Amy Jackson lashes out US President Donald Trump - Do you know why she vented her rage? Amy Jackson is quite high right now as her career is also flying high with some notable projects under her belt. The actress has some notable movies under her belt and she continues to fly high with those projects. She also works on a Hollywood TV series and it was aired recently.
- FIRST REPORT: Balakrishnudu - Regina's Skin Show is the Only Good Thing you will find here - Deserves a SKIP
- A Young Telugu Hero ready to do this Tamil remake - Check out more details
- FIRST REPORT - Mental Madhilo - It Could have been another Pellichoopulu, but stays mediocre due to Draggy scenes
- Hotness Redefined: 'Wonder Woman' Gal Gadot walking in a 2-Piece Bikini on the Streets - 15 Hot Photos
- Deepika is staying within four walls and keeping a low profile - Scared or 'That' reason?
- SHOCKING: Dileep paid Rs.1.5 Crores to Rape Bhavana and Video Tape it - SIT Charge Sheet
- "Ajith Sir has all qualities to be the Honourable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu..."
- Huge Agenda for the 'Real Leader' Power Star Pawan Kalyan
- WooHoo !! Good news Allu Arjun fans - 'DJ' combo is back very sooner
- 'Mega Star' wishing the Bikini Babe who did item number in 'Khaidi No 150'
- Who is that Mystery Kid with 'Mega Power Star'??
- Mahesh Babu's 'SPYDER' is Utter Flop and she doesn't Care - Now, she gives All Time Blockbuster
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE: 33 Scorching Series Hot Photos of Anushka Shetty while taking a Tutorial on how to drape a sexy Saree
- Hits the Jackpot, even before the Release