What Is Good
- Nothing So Special
What Is Bad
- Literally Everything
Telangana Shakunthala, who wants to save their families ancestry properties and making their family marry their relatives. Continuing the same procedure forward she plans to make her niece Karthik (Vishnu Priyan) marry their close relative. But Karthik suffers from gynophobia. Telangana Shakunthala not listening to Karthik’s words plans to make him marry with the girl of her choice and Karthik turns the things around by saying he already got married to girl Madhumathi (Udayabhanu).
To make his grand ma believe he brings Madhumathi to his house and lets her know everything happening around her. Who is Madhumathi? How Madhumathi pic did comes across Karthik? Will Shankunthala accept Madhumathi? Forms the rest of the storyline.
The performances in the film are very ordinary and never helps the film in anyway. Small Screen actor Udaya Bhanu after a gap of 10 years returns back to big screen as a lead actress with Madhumathi. Udaya Bhanu is just okay in her role, she could have worked hard on her histrionics. Udaya Bhanu glamor quotient is not high as expected. Vishnu Priyan made his presence felt in the movie. Diksha Panth is comfortable in exposing to core in her limited character. Rest of the characters have no significance in the film.
Story of the film is very routine. Movie features a lady in the leading character and though it promises to be a women centric film never does justice to the premise. Director failed to elevate the main lead character to make emotional bond with the audience. The introductions scenes and dialogues are awful. The Direction of the film is bad, screen play of the film is flat and narration of the film is slow. Music of the film by Raj Kiran is very pathetic. Even Background score of the film never really was in the sync with the film. Editing of the film is not sharp. Editor could have easily cut short the film in the second half. Production values in the film are mediocre.
First half of Madhumathi is flat, Second half where the real story starts off. But the film doesn’t fully satisfy you as the narration of the film never carry the momentum forward and the steam in the film is very slow till the end. Major drawback of the film is the director – screen writer Raaj who provided dragging Script and Horrible direction. On the whole, Madhumathi is a cheap attempt to cash on Udaya Bhanu and Cheap Content. Avoid it.
Enough of glamour - The Bubbly babe decides to go with some humour The bubbly Raashi Khanna, who started off with Bollywood movies like Madras Cafe, and later ventured into Tollywood with a performance oriented, cute role in Oohalu Gusagusalade, later moved on to do sexy, glamorous roles oozing oomph on screen, in movies like Jil, Hyper, Bengal tiger (Where she appeared in a swimsuit for the first time in her career).
- Pooja Hedge shows her thundering Thighs in Public by wearing such a short shrts - See all photos inside!
- Alia Bhatt opens about the Senior Actor on the sets
- Nivetha ready to show the Erotic Hot side
- Milky Beauty gearing up for some ACTION
- The Milky White Beauty's Skin Show will take some time to be seen on the Big Screen
- After continuous FLOPS and FAILURES, Can Mahesh Babu keep up for his fans?
- Keerthi Suresh's BACK to BACK gets some good attention
- The Long wait ends for Nithiin's Girl
- The Glam Girl and Hot Property of Tollywood gets 'BIG' one
- Can Mahesh Babu sister give a 'Hit' for the 'Flop HOT Heroine' ??
- Mallu Beauties to go the extra mile for Power Star Pawan Kalyan
- Is She The New Samantha Akkineni !?! From Bikini to wearing Saree in a sexy way, she follows Samantha!
- EXPOSED !! The Brahmin Beauty caught Partying once again - Clear Photos Inside !!
- Shruti Hassan taking intimate relationship to shocking level?!