What Is Good
- Nothing So Special
What Is Bad
- Literally Everything
Telangana Shakunthala, who wants to save their families ancestry properties and making their family marry their relatives. Continuing the same procedure forward she plans to make her niece Karthik (Vishnu Priyan) marry their close relative. But Karthik suffers from gynophobia. Telangana Shakunthala not listening to Karthik’s words plans to make him marry with the girl of her choice and Karthik turns the things around by saying he already got married to girl Madhumathi (Udayabhanu).
To make his grand ma believe he brings Madhumathi to his house and lets her know everything happening around her. Who is Madhumathi? How Madhumathi pic did comes across Karthik? Will Shankunthala accept Madhumathi? Forms the rest of the storyline.
The performances in the film are very ordinary and never helps the film in anyway. Small Screen actor Udaya Bhanu after a gap of 10 years returns back to big screen as a lead actress with Madhumathi. Udaya Bhanu is just okay in her role, she could have worked hard on her histrionics. Udaya Bhanu glamor quotient is not high as expected. Vishnu Priyan made his presence felt in the movie. Diksha Panth is comfortable in exposing to core in her limited character. Rest of the characters have no significance in the film.
Story of the film is very routine. Movie features a lady in the leading character and though it promises to be a women centric film never does justice to the premise. Director failed to elevate the main lead character to make emotional bond with the audience. The introductions scenes and dialogues are awful. The Direction of the film is bad, screen play of the film is flat and narration of the film is slow. Music of the film by Raj Kiran is very pathetic. Even Background score of the film never really was in the sync with the film. Editing of the film is not sharp. Editor could have easily cut short the film in the second half. Production values in the film are mediocre.
First half of Madhumathi is flat, Second half where the real story starts off. But the film doesn’t fully satisfy you as the narration of the film never carry the momentum forward and the steam in the film is very slow till the end. Major drawback of the film is the director – screen writer Raaj who provided dragging Script and Horrible direction. On the whole, Madhumathi is a cheap attempt to cash on Udaya Bhanu and Cheap Content. Avoid it.
Mahesh's flop movie directors in Mega Family camp! Post the release of '1-Nenokkadine', director Sukumar worked with Jr.NTR in intellectual movie 'Naannaku Prematho' and tasted above average result. He is currently working for a Sci-Fi thriller to be starred by Mega powerstar Ram Charan.
- Trivikram's A Aa facing a trouble !
- Update on Mahesh-Murugadoss bilingual!
- Linga producer joining with Superstar yet again?
- When Dilip Kumar,Raj Kapoor crossed cricket swords
- Dhruva gets cameraman shock
- A Change for 'Mega Star' Ram Charan :: 'Dhruva' in trouble mode
- Why Aravind Swamy’s focus is in Television media?
- Aishwarya Rajesh turns as a glamorous actress.
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: Research Analyst, Upcomig Actress goes 'Half Naked' for a Photoshoot
- WATCH VIDEO :: Bollywood celebrity's MMS scandal gone viral - Shocking !
- Epic Fail :: Kajal Aggarwal does 'Sardaar' mistake to Mahesh Babu's 'Brahmotsavam'
- Nitin escapes from Samantha’s affair.
- Jagpathi Babu Wanted by NTR and Kalyan Ram ?
- Tasted Blockbuster on debut :: Interesting Biopic on cards for next !