What Is Good
- Nothing So Special
What Is Bad
- Literally Everything
Telangana Shakunthala, who wants to save their families ancestry properties and making their family marry their relatives. Continuing the same procedure forward she plans to make her niece Karthik (Vishnu Priyan) marry their close relative. But Karthik suffers from gynophobia. Telangana Shakunthala not listening to Karthik’s words plans to make him marry with the girl of her choice and Karthik turns the things around by saying he already got married to girl Madhumathi (Udayabhanu).
To make his grand ma believe he brings Madhumathi to his house and lets her know everything happening around her. Who is Madhumathi? How Madhumathi pic did comes across Karthik? Will Shankunthala accept Madhumathi? Forms the rest of the storyline.
The performances in the film are very ordinary and never helps the film in anyway. Small Screen actor Udaya Bhanu after a gap of 10 years returns back to big screen as a lead actress with Madhumathi. Udaya Bhanu is just okay in her role, she could have worked hard on her histrionics. Udaya Bhanu glamor quotient is not high as expected. Vishnu Priyan made his presence felt in the movie. Diksha Panth is comfortable in exposing to core in her limited character. Rest of the characters have no significance in the film.
Story of the film is very routine. Movie features a lady in the leading character and though it promises to be a women centric film never does justice to the premise. Director failed to elevate the main lead character to make emotional bond with the audience. The introductions scenes and dialogues are awful. The Direction of the film is bad, screen play of the film is flat and narration of the film is slow. Music of the film by Raj Kiran is very pathetic. Even Background score of the film never really was in the sync with the film. Editing of the film is not sharp. Editor could have easily cut short the film in the second half. Production values in the film are mediocre.
First half of Madhumathi is flat, Second half where the real story starts off. But the film doesn’t fully satisfy you as the narration of the film never carry the momentum forward and the steam in the film is very slow till the end. Major drawback of the film is the director – screen writer Raaj who provided dragging Script and Horrible direction. On the whole, Madhumathi is a cheap attempt to cash on Udaya Bhanu and Cheap Content. Avoid it.
Naga Chaitanya's girl says she is 'OPEN TO ALL' Naga Chaitanya is getting all spot light right now. After giving hat-trick of flops, he is looking to bounce back with few projects. Right now he works for remake of 'Premam' and the movie is on brink of completion. He also has 'Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo' under Gautam Menon direction.
- HOT BUZZ :: Pawan Kalyan brings 'Sardaar Gabbar Singh' shades for his next project
- SHOCKING :: Hot Actress says "She is PREGNANT"
- Movies rejected by Mahesh Babu
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani turn red hot
- PIC TALK :: Angela Jonsson's 'Sexy and Spicy' show
- PHOTO GALA :: Tollywood Celebrities Assemble in Singapore for SIIMA 2016
- BREAKING : Bollywood celebrity reveals virginity loss at 26
- Chiru getting troubled by them?
- Shah Rukh Khan's son enjoys party with girls on a Yacht - See more Photos
- Mahesh babu fans has can't wait anymore!
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Backside' gets more attention :: Miscreant upload more back shots !
- HOT : Shah Rukh tweeted about his onscreen pairs. Can You Guess them!
- AirAsia India's special flight for Kabali!
- Balayya is ready to make Pawan Kalyan's dream into reality !
- Star Cast : Shahclass Kapoor,Kareena Kapoor,Alia Bhatt,Diljit Dosanjh
- Producer : Shobha Kapoor,Ekta Kapoor,Anurag Kashyap,Vikramaditya Motwane,Aman Gill,Vikas Bahl,Sameer Nair
- Director : Abhishek Chaubey
- Music : Abhishek Chaubey
- Released on: 17-06-2016