Mega Power Star Ram Charan Teja’s action thriller film 'Yevadu' has finished 90 percent of its shooting. One song has been canned on Charan-Amy Jackson @ Bangkok and now unit is shifting to Swiss to finish one more song of Yevadu.
Dil Raju who is a genius of marketing his films has aimed July month for Yevadu release. If everything goes according to plan, Yevadu will hit silver screen on 25th July 2013. Devi Sri Prasad who is composing music for this flick and Dil Raju is planning to launch music of Yevadu @ Dubai in third week of June.
Budding director Vamsi Paidipally is directing this flick along with inking story, dialogues and Vakkantham Vamsi is providing screenplay. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson are playing the female leads opposite Charan. If Yevadu release by July than when will Toofan gets released is million dollar question in mega fans, Charan are you listening.
“ My Team has reached out to Ravi Shrivatsava” :Akshay Kumar Bollywood industry’s Rustom actor Akshay Kumar has presently offered helping hands to the ailing producer of his first film, Ravi Shrivastava. Sources have stated that Shrivastava was the producer of the first film Akshay signed as an actor in 1991 and the movie which was titled Dwarpaal was shelved and he finally made debut with 1992 film Saugandh.
- Hirthik spoke about a phase when he dealt with depression
- MEAGRE COLLECTIONS on DAY 1 for 'ISM'
- TRADE: Kalyan Ram Shamed Akkineni Family
- "My Affair with Sudhir..." - Rashmi Opens out
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 22/10/2016
- Big B role in Balayya's next out?
- Ajay Devgn collaborated with TV Show to cater Kids’ likings
- INSIDE STORY: Bumper Offer for Ram Charan's Director
- Santhu Straight Forward back from Censor Board
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan Fooling Poor Buyers
- Darshan catapulted Beautiful Manasugalu flick songs
- Upendra's next with Shashank
- Actor who grabbed Kajal Aggarwal's waist at shooting spot apologized
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Charan Risking Chiranjeevi's Image
- Will Santhu Straight forward hits screens this Diwali?