After the debacle of Hyper, Ram took enough time for his next project and is finally starting his next in the direction of Kishore Tirumala who earlier gave him a blockbuster like Nenu Shailaja. The film will start rolling from April 25th and will go non-stop till completion
Anupama Parameswaran and Megha Akash are chosen as the female leads in the film. Anupama is considered as the golden leg in Tollywood. She delivered three big blockbusters with her first three films in Telugu - A..Aa, Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi.
Incidentally, all the three films ended up as career best hits of those heroes. Ram and his fans will be hoping the same with this film as well. The movie will also be produced by Ram's Uncle, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore under Sravanthi Movies.
Anushka Shetty's next to release by December Anushka, who impressed with her powerful performance as the strong princess Devasena who displays steely resolve and completes a revenge mission for her husband's death in SS Rajamouli's Baahubali series that had its second installment released early this year, has been busy shooting for her next.
- Boyapati Srinu is making a big comeback
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- Ram Charan is on a song with a good line up of movies
- Sai Pallavi to taste another success like 'Fidaa'
- Nagarjuna's final touches for Akhil
- Why the director showered praises on Anupama Parameshwaran?
- #NTR28Launch - Watch the Live Video from Rama Naidu Studios
- Ravi Teja used what Junior NTR rejected!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure