After the debacle of Hyper, Ram took enough time for his next project and is finally starting his next in the direction of Kishore Tirumala who earlier gave him a blockbuster like Nenu Shailaja. The film will start rolling from April 25th and will go non-stop till completion
Anupama Parameswaran and Megha Akash are chosen as the female leads in the film. Anupama is considered as the golden leg in Tollywood. She delivered three big blockbusters with her first three films in Telugu - A..Aa, Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi.
Incidentally, all the three films ended up as career best hits of those heroes. Ram and his fans will be hoping the same with this film as well. The movie will also be produced by Ram's Uncle, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore under Sravanthi Movies.
PIC TALK: This is ONE RED HOT SELFIE !!! Disha Patani seems to be on a song right now. The actress has numerous Bollywood projects under her belt and currently, she is tuning herself for the sequel fo 'Baaghi'. The hottie is known to maintain her physical fitness and whenever she flaunts her midriff she never fails to make everyone drool.
- Kajal Aggarwal banks on Glamour and Skin Show
- INSIDE STORY: Mega Family Encouraging the Young Heroine
- INSIDE STORY: What is taking KAJAL AGGARWAL so long ??
- Tamannaah's 'A' movie finally ready to hit the screens!
- INSIDE STORY: Rangasthalam Recovers 20% Budget from a Single Deal
- When #Mersal tries to show Vijay as next Superstar, 'THALA' AJITH moves beyond Superstar label
- Rajini's Jodi, Homely Actress in 2 PIECE BIKINI :: WATCH HOT VIDEO INSIDE !!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 22/06/2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Pre-Release Business of DJ
- Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha's movie declared as BLOCKBUSTER even before FIRST LOOK is RELEASED..
- "Don't get TOO CLOSE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND..." - Mother Warns her ACTRESS DAUGHTER !!
- INSIDE STORY: Flop Hero Looking at Jana Sena?
- Failed Miserably in MOVIES, But still SHE GRABBED THAT...!!
- Sayyesha's 'PERFECT THREESOME'
- OMG! LEAD ACTRESS SPOTTED WITH YOUNG ACTOR AT KORAMANGALA ROAD, BENGALURU !!