Bollywood industry's Bombshell actress Sunny Leone turned a year older on Saturday (May 13) and that sure called for a celebration. Her doting husband Daniel Weber made sure they celebrated her big day in a grand fashion. The couple headed to the US ahead of the actress’ birthday and apart from sharing few pictures from her day out in NYC, the ‘Mastizaade’ actress also posted a heartwarming picture of Daniel and herself.
It was stated that the two are literally inseparable. Daniel has not only played the role of a husband, but also a manager, business partner, friend, and shield when his superstar wife finds herself hounded by the media and fans alike.
Sunny too has often found herself gushing about her
hubby dearest during numerous interviews. The couple has carved a niche
for themselves in the Indian film industry and there's just no stopping them.
The journey that started from 'Bigg Boss’ has now become a mainstream commercial and viable venture for the two. The couple can't stop showering hugs and kisses when it comes to their pet Lilu. The pet has become a part of her family ever since the 'Jism 2' actress adopted her from an animal shelter.
Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official Director Boyapati Srinu suffered a minor setback with his latest release, the independence day extended weekend Release, Jaya Janaki Nayaka starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh, which became a commercial failure, clashing with Nene Raju Nene Mantri and LIE.
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Kajal Aggarwal is the female lead in Two Non-Baahubali South World Wide Grossers of 2017
- Can Rakul Preet pair with Mahesh Babu once again?
- Hollywood release 'Geostorm' to storm theaters by this month end!
- Nivetha goes a big way!
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- It's more or less confirmed - 'Thala 58' is going to be a Cop Avatar