Nandamuri Balakrishna's next with Puri Jagannadh is in Portugal on 11th of this month for a 40 days schedule. After canning two lengthy action episodes in Portugal, the team will continue staying there to film two songs and few important scenes. But then the team is in a shock as a small clip from the movie shoot is leaked.
The clip is of Balayya and Shriya. The makeover and styling of the Balayya is very impressive. The movie is rumored to be titled 'Ustaad'. The movie is being planned for September 29th release as Dussehra Special. Balayya is shooting for the film in record speed and it will be the fastly completed film in the actor's career. The Senior actor will be seen in the role of a Gangster in the movie.
The release day will work wonders September 30th is Dussehra holiday, October 1st is Sunday and again October 2nd is a holiday due to Gandhi Jayanthi. The movie is said to be a powerful mass and action entertaining movie. Balayya is just back from a hit film - Gautamiputra Satakani, his Prestigious 100th film.
INSIDE STORY: DJ Rehash of that Blockbuster? Stylish Star Allu Arjun's Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) is gearing up for release on 23rd June. The last but one song of the movie is being canned in a Special Set erected in Annapurna 7 acres Studio and the last song will be canned in Jaipur.
- Bold STATEMENT of Shruthi Hassan which is SHOCKING!!!!
- TRADE: Extra Theaters for Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham
- Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ??
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark