Young Hero Nikhil's Keshava is all set for a grand release on May 19th (Tomorrow) as Summer Special. The movie has completed its censor formalities earlier this week and managed to get UA certificate with a few cuts by the Regional Censor Board in Hyderabad. Here is the Inside Info of Keshava from our sources.
The actor will be seen as a student in Rajamahendravaram who suffers from a rare heart disease. He has his heart on the right side and should always keep his anger or tension in check. Any mental or physical tension will ruin his health. But then, he indulges in some murders and there is a Police Officer in Isha Koppikar who interrogates this case.
The Second half deals with his love track and Heart Problem and the motive behind the murders. The first half, how Nikhil makes the murders without taking the tension, the twists that come before the interval worked out while the lack of commercial elements is the minus. The movie has it to impress the A Class audience. We will have to see how it fares with the audience.
INSIDE STORY: DJ Rehash of that Blockbuster? Stylish Star Allu Arjun's Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) is gearing up for release on 23rd June. The last but one song of the movie is being canned in a Special Set erected in Annapurna 7 acres Studio and the last song will be canned in Jaipur.
- Bold STATEMENT of Shruthi Hassan which is SHOCKING!!!!
- TRADE: Extra Theaters for Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham
- Do you Know ?? WHAT THIS HOT ACTRESS IS DOING RIGHT NOW ??
- What is Kajal Aggarwal's BUST SIZE ??
- PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark