Amala Paul who recently divorced her ex-husband AL Vijay is now all set for her second marriage. Amala who is always known for being blunt has taken this decision. However, these hasty decisions have always Boomerang-ed on her and it made lots of impacts.
She even regretted marrying so soon and spoiling her career. In a recent interview, Amala Paul said that she is not going to be a Sanyasi and she will not be aloof forever. She said, "I will marry again for sure and It will be a love marriage.
She also made a statement that she will tell that to the whole world when she gets ready for it." There are speculations that she will marry a dark skin tone guy with whom she's spotted often. Stay tuned for more updates.
PIC TALK: Slender Beauty Exposes Her Sexy Abs In the picture above is Kriti Sanon who made her Telugu debut with Superstar Mahesh Babu's 1-Nenokkadine. Her second movie, Dochay also ended up as a big failure. The actress flew to Bollywood after the debacle of both the movies.
- Who is TEENAGERS DREAM GIRL ?? Which Actress makes Youngsters Dreams Wet ??
- INSIDE STORY: Varun Tej Covers DJ Overseas Losses
- Akkineni family member SPOILED this 19-Year-Old Actress
- INSIDE STORY: Fake Publicity for Spyder
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan's Holiday with Children of Different Mothers
- OMG! Actress tormented inside BIGG BOSS house - Cries in Confession Room
- Sex Bomb Rashmi Reveals Her First Kiss Experience
- BIG BREAKING: NO MORE DRINKING/SMOKING scenes - CENSOR BOARD !!!
- OMG! Lead actress in Drugs Scandal case! Private inquiry happening at her guest house
- "I am ASHAMED of my sister.... We are ASHAMED of our daughter..." - BIGG BOSS JULIE faces HEAT from own family
- Akshara Haasan is currently dubbing for Ajith's 'VIVEGAM' at Knack Studios - Director Siva also present
- It is no longer 'TAMANNAAH'... From now onwards, She will be called as...
- Top 5 pics of Neha Dhupia !!Enough to make any man go wild
- "Just because the actress SMOKES, DRINKS and KISSES, my movie was given 'A' certificate...."
- Fidaa Four Days Collections