Amala Paul who recently divorced her ex-husband AL Vijay is now all set for her second marriage. Amala who is always known for being blunt has taken this decision. However, these hasty decisions have always Boomerang-ed on her and it made lots of impacts.
She even regretted marrying so soon and spoiling her career. In a recent interview, Amala Paul said that she is not going to be a Sanyasi and she will not be aloof forever. She said, "I will marry again for sure and It will be a love marriage.
She also made a statement that she will tell that to the whole world when she gets ready for it." There are speculations that she will marry a dark skin tone guy with whom she's spotted often. Stay tuned for more updates.
Deepika Padukone in a sexy pose for a new clothing line Photoshoot Deepika Padukone is one of the highest paid actresses in India and she is the recipient of several awards which includes three Filmfare Awards. The actress started her career in 2006 with the Kannada movie 'Aishwarya' and now she has reached sky heights.
- Sunny Leone's New Avatar would shock you
- 27 HOT PHOTOS of Deepika in a Sexy Thin Strap Blouse and Saree - Breathtaking!
- Oops! Lead Actress went really nude for shooting... Now they want to reshoot that !!!
- Well, Have you seen these Hot Dance moves of Kajal? This shake is going viral - Check Out!
- These Photos of Rakul Preet in a Transparent Saree will mesmerize you
- Photo Feature: Shruti Haasan's latest Paparazzi Photos
- C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!