Actress Amala Paul in a recent interview to an iconic Tamil magazine said that she is ready for a remarriage. Even though she has no plans to tie the knot anytime soon, Amala hinted that she is ready to move on.
Previously she had stated that she is still in love with AL Vijay. Amala Paul currently feels that she exchanged wedding vows at a wrong age. Amala strongly believes that the marriage and separation made her a stronger person. Currently she is having many movies in her kitty. She is booked to portray in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu industry movies.
Meanwhile AL Vijay, on the other hand, had raised several allegations
against Amala Paul, including trust issues. AL Vijay had stated that there is
no point in continuing any relationship if there is not trust and
honesty in it. Wait and watch what happens next in Amala Paul's life.
Priyanka Chopra's latest sizzling photoshoot - Behind the Scenes Priyanka Chopra is no longer a National Treasure. The dusky babe is doing wonders in Hollywood and she is currently shooting for the third season of 'Quantico'. The actress is busy in shooting at the streets of Los Angeles, CA.
- Sayyesha's Village Belle avatar for her new project
- It's tough to get dates of these two actresses - Do you Know?
- Ranbir Kapoor brother defends his 'Forced Kiss' to Deepika Padukone
- Deepika Padukone in a sexy pose for a new clothing line Photoshoot
- Sunny Leone's New Avatar would shock you
- 27 HOT PHOTOS of Deepika in a Sexy Thin Strap Blouse and Saree - Breathtaking!
- Oops! Lead Actress went really nude for shooting... Now they want to reshoot that !!!
- Well, Have you seen these Hot Dance moves of Kajal? This shake is going viral - Check Out!
- These Photos of Rakul Preet in a Transparent Saree will mesmerize you
- Photo Feature: Shruti Haasan's latest Paparazzi Photos
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!