Mass Maha Raja Ravi Teja is at the lowest point of his career and the agony is being doubled by the controversies of his private life. He is in media radar for skipping his brother, Bharath's final rites and now there are reports that he got notices from the Excise department in Drugs Case.
All of sudden, his mother and family doctor appeared in media to give him a clean-chit. They said forget drugs, Ravi Teja never even smoked as well. Ravi Teja's mother also gave clarity that Ravi Teja didn't attend the funeral of Bharath as per the traditions of their family, not for other reasons.
But then, a few days ago, Ravi Teja did not mention anything about the family tradition. He just said that his family do not want to see him in the position and only wants to remind his smiling face. Also, experts of Hinduism say that there is no tradition of family skipping final rites of son/brother. Media sources say Ravi Teja's family is trying to peddle lies in this issue.
Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official Director Boyapati Srinu suffered a minor setback with his latest release, the independence day extended weekend Release, Jaya Janaki Nayaka starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh, which became a commercial failure, clashing with Nene Raju Nene Mantri and LIE.
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Kajal Aggarwal is the female lead in Two Non-Baahubali South World Wide Grossers of 2017
- Can Rakul Preet pair with Mahesh Babu once again?
- Hollywood release 'Geostorm' to storm theaters by this month end!
- Nivetha goes a big way!
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- It's more or less confirmed - 'Thala 58' is going to be a Cop Avatar