Mega Prince Varun Tej's Fidaa has completed its 50 days run recently at the box office. The movie has collected over 47 Crore Share Worldwide which is a sensation for sure and is heading towards the 50 Crore Share Worldwide Mark.
The movie is made with a budget of 16 Crore and it has collected over 17 Crore Share from Nizam itself which means the entire investment is recovered from a single territory which is a mind-blowing feat. It has brought profits to everyone involved in the movie trade.
50 Crore Share is touch and go scenario given that it has already passed the 50 days run. But the movie still getting decent numbers on the weekends and holidays. The success comes at the right time for Varun Tej and will provide the necessary lift to his career.
Oops! Lead Actress went really nude for shooting... Now they want to reshoot that !!! She is one of those star actresses who has been in the film industry for a long time. Even now, she has a handful of movies and she gives young actresses a run for their money. She just gets better with age and she is still a treat to watch.
- Well, Have you seen these Hot Dance moves of Kajal? This shake is going viral - Check Out!
- These Photos of Rakul Preet in a Transparent Saree will mesmerize you
- Photo Feature: Shruti Haasan's latest Paparazzi Photos
- C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter