The sensational blockbuster 'Arjun Reddy' is all set to reach Tamil and for past few days, the talks are on with respect to the casting. It was finalized that Vikram's son Dhruv will officially make his launchpad with 'Arjun Reddy' remake in Tamil version and National Award winning director Bala is going to shape it.
Now, the buzz in Tamil film circles is that Shriya Sharma who acted as a child artist in Mahesh Babu's 'Dookudu' and Suriya's 'Sillunu Oru Kaadhal' is going to do the female lead role. She already acted as a full-fledged heroine in 'Nirmala Convent' and 'Gayakudu'.
The Tamil version will be bankrolled by E4 Entertainments banner. Even though official word has not yet received, most of the sources confirmed the news! The movie is expected to go on floors from the month of November.
Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed It's a known fact that Bollywood starlet Shraddha Kapoor will be seen romancing Baahubali hero Prabhas in his upcoming action-packed sci-fi entertainer Saaho and make her Tollywood debut. While her Bollywood career is already in rocks,
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time