Trisha is one of those rare actresses who survived in the industry for more than a decade long. Still, she gives young actresses run for their money and is bagging top projects. Currently, she has seven movies under her belt and 5 of them are ready for a release.
The latest we hear is that Trisha is now ready to show her other side to fans. Apart from acting, Trisha has turned out to be a singer, a dubbing artist, etc. Now, it's time for her to be a Producer. Yes, if reports are to be trusted, the actress is gearing up to start her own production house.
As per reports, Trisha will produce a female-centric movie which will be hard-hitting like Anushka Sharma's 'NH7' and Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab'. The actress herself will act in the movie. A debutant will shape the project. Right now, Trisha is busy in shooting for 'Saamy Square' with Vikram in the lead role.
Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed It's a known fact that Bollywood starlet Shraddha Kapoor will be seen romancing Baahubali hero Prabhas in his upcoming action-packed sci-fi entertainer Saaho and make her Tollywood debut. While her Bollywood career is already in rocks,
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!