Heroes who have good following of the youth audience and lady audience are famous. In Tollywood, the lover boy image was given to very rare people and one actor who fitted that was Tarun. During the first few years of his career, Tarun created a sensation and became a big youth icon.
But today his story is different. According to filmnagar gossip circles, it is heard that Tarun is having a tough time trying to find a suitable bride for himself. Talk is that many alliances are returning back because they know of Tarun’s affair with actress Aarti Agarwal. At one point, Aarti even attempted suicide and many say the reason is Tarun.
Some of the cine circles are discussing that maybe Aarti’s curse has hit Tarun and that is why he is unable to find a girl for himself. But few close circles of Tarun deny the whole news and state that the bride search is very much on and few profiles have been shortlisted. Let us hope the lover boy finds his real life lover then.
RARE and UNSEEN Photos of Actress BHAVANA Bhavana is one of the cutest actresses in South Indian Film Industry. Right now, she has limited her scope for acting as she is going to marry the love of her life and settle in abroad. Now, we bring you some of the rare and unseen photos collection of Bhavana.
- PIC TALK: Flaunting her assets for COSMO INDIA
- Another LOVE STORY - Trisha DATING a Serial artist
- Bhavana's Fiance supports her in these crucial times - MARRIAGE WILL HAPPEN as planned
- "Production Manager called me for One Night Stand..." - Another SHOCKING statement
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan to play tricks like 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi
- LEAKED: Allu Arjun while shooting for 'DJ' along with Pooja Hedge
- SHOCKING: Actress Bhavana Rape Accused tried to Kidnap Keerthi Suresh Mother
- Sexy 'MOM' getting HUGE OFFERS!
- Ram Charan Sister Scared after BHAVANA Rape incident
- PIC TALK: Simple But Sexy
- INSIDE STORY: Pawan Kalyan Fires on his Team
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 21/02/2017
- SHOCKING: A Lead actor hired goons to Rape Bhavana
- INSIDE STORY: Anasuya Earned Respect of Tollywood
- "BAAHUBALI Sucks, GHAZI Rocks!!!"