Sean Spicer, press secretary declared that US might take longer time than expected to enforce the tightening laws for overseas professionals in the country.This creates hopes to Indian companies that there will be no impact of the laws now.The current employers may be benefited from the current H—1B visa policy for their workers this year.
He also further included, Trump took this move for the sake of border security, raised concerns to keep the country safe, his administration takes an in-depth look at Visa laws. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi raises his concerns regarding his NRI citizens in US in this regard.
He discussed about this when he met US Congressmen in Delhi, however, officials revealed, they are not going to out rule out the changes made in US Visa rules. According to the policy draft, it will force companies to offer entry-level jobs to the existing unemployed native citizens in the US instead of hiring cheaper workers from overseas.
Indian American won $250,000 in Science Talent Search New York sources have stated that rebellion began Indian-American teen Indrani Das on her way to the brain research that got her the quarter million dollar Regeneron Science Talent Search award for high school students. Most Indian parents want their children to become doctors, but not her parents.
- TRUMP most expensive vacation UPSETS AMERICANS!!!!
- Trump nominated Indian American federal judge to appeals court
- Short Term Comfort for IT Employees due to relaxation in H1B Visa
- Bharara was fired by the Trump administration
- TRUMP and AMMA gets same salary...
- Florida man's attempt to burn an Indian - American store
- Indian Sikh shot dead in the state of Washington
- Indian techie spouse returns to US to fulfill his hubby's dreams (NRI)
- Declaration calls for better organizing, promoting regular migration at relevant skill levels
- Indian Origin shows worst and Best of America which are dominant traits
- Indian origin mistakenly murdered Instead of Middle Easterners (NRI)
- Trump revises order temporarily banning Muslims from entering America (NRI)
- US attorneys conduct investigation into Fox News
- Hotel Manager faces federal charges for helping US gang
- Increase in immigration raids comes in fulfillment of Trump's Campaign promises