Sean Spicer, press secretary declared that US might take longer time than expected to enforce the tightening laws for overseas professionals in the country.This creates hopes to Indian companies that there will be no impact of the laws now.The current employers may be benefited from the current H—1B visa policy for their workers this year.
He also further included, Trump took this move for the sake of border security, raised concerns to keep the country safe, his administration takes an in-depth look at Visa laws. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi raises his concerns regarding his NRI citizens in US in this regard.
He discussed about this when he met US Congressmen in Delhi, however, officials revealed, they are not going to out rule out the changes made in US Visa rules. According to the policy draft, it will force companies to offer entry-level jobs to the existing unemployed native citizens in the US instead of hiring cheaper workers from overseas.
10th Anniversary Celebrations done at BAPS Sri Swaminarayan Mandir Atlanta sources have stated that His Holiness Mahant Swami Maharaj, the current spiritual leader of the BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha, joined devotees and well-wishers in celebrating the ten-year anniversary of the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Atlanta, GA on July 1, 2017. The Mandir was inaugurated by His Holiness Pramukh Swami Maharaj in 2007
- University Professor blamed for Child trafficking in Atlanta
- Bangladeshi diplomat charged for labor trafficking
- Irish PM extended family in Mumbai ecstatic
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies launched
- Trump says Portland hates crime unacceptable
- By 2026, 23 Million Americans to lose Health Insurance
- National Geographic Bee contest won by Indian American student
- Indian -American prosecutor called for probe into Russian meddling
- Texas warns people of color subjected to profiling
- Donald Trump appoints Neil Chatterjee Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Nancy Pelosi will lead bipartisan to India
- Indian Origin man robbed while rescuing female co-worker
- Mann Kaur, 101 years breaks record In Sky Tower
- Indian American man charged with Insider trading
- Surgeon asked to resign from Trump administration