Sean Spicer, press secretary declared that US might take longer time than expected to enforce the tightening laws for overseas professionals in the country.This creates hopes to Indian companies that there will be no impact of the laws now.The current employers may be benefited from the current H—1B visa policy for their workers this year.
He also further included, Trump took this move for the sake of border security, raised concerns to keep the country safe, his administration takes an in-depth look at Visa laws. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi raises his concerns regarding his NRI citizens in US in this regard.
He discussed about this when he met US Congressmen in Delhi, however, officials revealed, they are not going to out rule out the changes made in US Visa rules. According to the policy draft, it will force companies to offer entry-level jobs to the existing unemployed native citizens in the US instead of hiring cheaper workers from overseas.
(USCIS) resumed the premium processing if H-1B Visa Washington sources have stated that the US has resumed the premium processing of all H-1B visa petitions subject to the fiscal 2018 cap, five months after it was suspended to check the rush of work visas popular among Indian techies. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) resumed the premium processing on Monday. The suspension has, however, been revoked subject to a limit mandated by the US Congress. The FY 2018 cap has been set at 65,000 visas.
- Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory for NRI Weddings?
- Donald Trump appointed Raj Shah as White House Communications Operations
- UNESCO Head condemned killing of Gauri Lankesh
- Another feather in Dr. Indran Indrakrishnan's Cap in Georgia Senate Resolution
- 10th Anniversary Celebrations done at BAPS Sri Swaminarayan Mandir
- University Professor blamed for Child trafficking in Atlanta
- Bangladeshi diplomat charged for labor trafficking
- Irish PM extended family in Mumbai ecstatic