Washington sources have stated that 37 year old man was arrested after he attacked a woman inside a gurdwara in the US state of Oregon. According to the police, Timothy Walter Schmidt was intoxicated and was walking by the Sikh temple in Oregon’s Gresham city on Sunday night. He asked to use a restroom at the temple and was allowed inside.
When Schmidt came out of the bathroom, he saw a 26 year old female in the gurdwara and attacked her. According to Detective Adam Baker, a temple member heard the commotion and pulled Schmidt off of the woman and held him down until the police arrived.
Schmidt was lodged into the Multnomah county jail and charged with
assault, menacing, coercion, attempted rape, sex abuse and unlawful use of a
weapon, said the report.
The accused had a criminal history, including three DUII convictions, said police officials and it is not clear if religion or ethnicity played a role in the attack, but that is something the police were looking into, according to the report.
US' EB5 visa scheme extended till December 22 According to sources Anuj Patel, MD at LD Capital Bridge, a US-based commercial lending firm said US EB5 Visa scheme was introduced by the US Congress in 1990, the EB5 visa programme allows an individual to invest $500,000 in either of two Targeted Employment Areas (TEAs) a high unemployment area
- Microsoft campus to get superb cricket field
- Less Focus on H1-B Visas says USA Ambassador - Will it impact on Indian companies?
- Indian American couple contributed $1 Million for Indian Fund
- US Navy veteran charged with killing an Indian engineer has pleaded not guilty
- The number of Indian students pursuing in USA are increased 2x times - Report says!
- Adopted 3 year girl found dead in ditch with injuries
- Term of Indian Ambassador to the US Navtej Sarna been extended
- Indian father shot while protecting son from robbers
- Miss World 2017 Crown by Indian Manushi Chhillar
- Teenager cum Student killed in a Road accident
- Indian American Sikh elected New Jersey Town Mayor
- Manisha Singh won Senate approval to be Assistant Secretary of State
- Indian re-arrested following completion of ten year sentence
- Can this iPhone based Ultrasound Machine detect Cancer??
- H1B and L1 Visas issue taken up by IT Professionals