Washington sources have stated that 37 year old man was arrested after he attacked a woman inside a gurdwara in the US state of Oregon. According to the police, Timothy Walter Schmidt was intoxicated and was walking by the Sikh temple in Oregon’s Gresham city on Sunday night. He asked to use a restroom at the temple and was allowed inside.
When Schmidt came out of the bathroom, he saw a 26 year old female in the gurdwara and attacked her. According to Detective Adam Baker, a temple member heard the commotion and pulled Schmidt off of the woman and held him down until the police arrived.
Schmidt was lodged into the Multnomah county jail and charged with
assault, menacing, coercion, attempted rape, sex abuse and unlawful use of a
weapon, said the report.
The accused had a criminal history, including three DUII convictions, said police officials and it is not clear if religion or ethnicity played a role in the attack, but that is something the police were looking into, according to the report.
Indian American man charged with Insider trading Washington sources have stated that An Indian-American man has been charged with insider trading here by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It was stated that Avaneesh Krishnamoorthy, a Vice President in the risk management department of Nomura Securities, a New York-based investment bank, allegedly used the confidential information of a private equity firm’s acquisition to conduct insider trading, the American Bazaar online reported on Wednesday.
- Surgeon asked to resign from Trump administration
- H-1B and L1 visas are for employees, if you have enough money, you can opt for the EB5 visa: Lohia
- Sikh group kickstarts TV campaign for educating about Sikhism (NRI)
- Indian man shot dead by masked man in Washington
- Indian Entrepreneur challenges Senator Elizabeth in US Senate race
- 37 year old man attacked woman inside Gurdwara
- Indian American won $250,000 in Science Talent Search
- TRUMP most expensive vacation UPSETS AMERICANS!!!!
- Trump nominated Indian American federal judge to appeals court
- Short Term Comfort for IT Employees due to relaxation in H1B Visa
- Bharara was fired by the Trump administration
- TRUMP and AMMA gets same salary...
- Florida man's attempt to burn an Indian - American store
- Indian Sikh shot dead in the state of Washington
- Indian techie spouse returns to US to fulfill his hubby's dreams (NRI)