Washington sources have stated that 37 year old man was arrested after he attacked a woman inside a gurdwara in the US state of Oregon. According to the police, Timothy Walter Schmidt was intoxicated and was walking by the Sikh temple in Oregon’s Gresham city on Sunday night. He asked to use a restroom at the temple and was allowed inside.
When Schmidt came out of the bathroom, he saw a 26 year old female in the gurdwara and attacked her. According to Detective Adam Baker, a temple member heard the commotion and pulled Schmidt off of the woman and held him down until the police arrived.
Schmidt was lodged into the Multnomah county jail and charged with
assault, menacing, coercion, attempted rape, sex abuse and unlawful use of a
weapon, said the report.
The accused had a criminal history, including three DUII convictions, said police officials and it is not clear if religion or ethnicity played a role in the attack, but that is something the police were looking into, according to the report.
10th Anniversary Celebrations done at BAPS Sri Swaminarayan Mandir Atlanta sources have stated that His Holiness Mahant Swami Maharaj, the current spiritual leader of the BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha, joined devotees and well-wishers in celebrating the ten-year anniversary of the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Atlanta, GA on July 1, 2017. The Mandir was inaugurated by His Holiness Pramukh Swami Maharaj in 2007
- University Professor blamed for Child trafficking in Atlanta
- Bangladeshi diplomat charged for labor trafficking
- Irish PM extended family in Mumbai ecstatic
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies launched
- Trump says Portland hates crime unacceptable
- By 2026, 23 Million Americans to lose Health Insurance
- National Geographic Bee contest won by Indian American student
- Indian -American prosecutor called for probe into Russian meddling
- Texas warns people of color subjected to profiling
- Donald Trump appoints Neil Chatterjee Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Nancy Pelosi will lead bipartisan to India
- Indian Origin man robbed while rescuing female co-worker
- Mann Kaur, 101 years breaks record In Sky Tower
- Indian American man charged with Insider trading
- Surgeon asked to resign from Trump administration