According to sources India is among the fastest growing economies in the world, slated for tremendous growth over the coming decades with plenty of business opportunities. Foreign investment into India is at an all-time high and is pegged to grow even higher with regulatory reforms and an investor friendly climate. In this context, we look at the process and procedure for a NRI or Foreign National or Foreign Company to invest or start, manage and grow a business in India.
Meanwhile the procedure for Incorporation of a Company with Foreign National or Foreign Entities or NRIs is similar to that of an incorporation of a private limited company with Indian Directors and Indian Shareholders. Notarization of foreign identity proof, address proof and other documents of foreign origin is one of the additional steps to be complied with while incorporating a company with NRIs or Foreign Entities.
India is a great destination for starting a new business. With a market of over
1.2 billion people and a roaring economy, India presents numerous business
opportunities for persons and businesses of all size and vision. India is also
progressing quickly to make the process for incorporation of a company easy and
Nisha Biswal will head USIBC Washington sources have stated that Nisha Biswal, a former US Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, will head the US India Business Council (USIBC), according to an official announcement. Meanwhile Myron Brilliant, US Chamber executive vice-president and head of International Affairs said “We are thrilled to welcome Nisha Biswal to the US-India Business Council and to the US Chamber team".
- This 3 year old girl found missing after Father's punishment
- NRIs, Foreign Nationals for Registration in Indian Companies
- Why this London based Economist has contrarian take on household finances??
- Top NRIs Sector can invest for best returns
- Indian American chosen as FCC Chairman
- (USCIS) resumed the premium processing if H-1B Visa
- Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory for NRI Weddings?
- Donald Trump appointed Raj Shah as White House Communications Operations