Washington sources have stated that Sherin Mathews, a three year old Indian girl who was found dead in a ditch last month in the US state of Texas, had a series of broken bones and injuries in various stages of healing that could not have happened prior to her adoption.
A doctor has said in a testimony before a court that the girl’s body was found in the culvert under a road about one kilometre from her home in suburban Dallas on October 22. She was reported missing by her foster father Wesley Mathews on October 7. Meanwhile Wesley Mathews and his wife Sini adopted the girl in June 2016 from Bihar.
Suzanne Dakil, a pediatrician and child abuse expert said the X-ray scans
suggested that the injuries were inflicted after the girl was adopted. The
X-rays this year showed that fractures in Sherin Mathews’ tibia and femur were
in different stages of healing. Moreover the doctor said that the pattern of
injuries led her to believe that Sherin Mathews was abused on separate
occasions. She then filed a report with Child Protective Services after seeing
Quoting Aadhaar Number in Income tax return not applicable for NRI Dubai sources have stated that the Indian Consulate General reiterated that non-resident Indians (NRIs) don’t need to link Aadhaar, India’s biometric identity card, to their Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income Tax authorities.
- US' EB5 visa scheme extended till December 22
- Microsoft campus to get superb cricket field
- Less Focus on H1-B Visas says USA Ambassador - Will it impact on Indian companies?
- Indian American couple contributed $1 Million for Indian Fund
- US Navy veteran charged with killing an Indian engineer has pleaded not guilty
- The number of Indian students pursuing in USA are increased 2x times - Report says!
- Adopted 3 year girl found dead in ditch with injuries
- Term of Indian Ambassador to the US Navtej Sarna been extended
- Indian father shot while protecting son from robbers
- Miss World 2017 Crown by Indian Manushi Chhillar
- Teenager cum Student killed in a Road accident
- Indian American Sikh elected New Jersey Town Mayor
- Manisha Singh won Senate approval to be Assistant Secretary of State
- Indian re-arrested following completion of ten year sentence
- Can this iPhone based Ultrasound Machine detect Cancer??