India is celebrating its 70th Independence Day today and patriotism filled the hearts of people across the nation. People remembered freedom fighters who made supreme sacrifices laying their lives for freedom of fellow country men.
Freedom fighters during their fight against the British raised many inspiring slogans which instilled pride and patriotism among people. Here are some of the slogans of our freedom fighters.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose who sent shivers with his Azad Hind Fauz among British famously raised his popular slogan 'Jai Hind'. This slogan inspired many and even now all Indians use this slogan and even after national anthem, many use this slogan. The then British PM Clement Atlee confessed that it was fear of Subhash Chandra Bose which forced them to give Independence to India.
Bankim Chandra Chatopadhyay
Bankim Chandra Chatopadhyay's novel Anandmath in 1882 became popular for poem Vande Mataram. The poem written in Bengali and Sanskrit inspired many to worship motherland and fight for the country. The slogan Vande Mataram became war cry during freedom struggle.
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Bal Gangadhar Tilak adopted popular slogan 'swaraj mera janamsidh adhikar hai,aur main ise lekar rahunga' coined by Kaka Baptista. This motivated many who fought against the Britishers.
Lal Bahadur Sastri
Lal Bahadur Sastri coined Jai Jaawan Jai Kisaan to strike chords with everyone. It touched the hearts of one and all.
Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
Madan Mohan Malaviya roared 'Satyameva Jayate' meaning Truth Alone Triumphs. It has been adopted as national motto of India and is also based in out national emblem.
Bhagat Singh instilled fire of Patriotism with his slogan 'Inquilab Zindabad'. The slogan was coined by Muslim leader Hasrat Mohani.
Ramprasad Bismil used the patriotic poem Bismil Asimabadi 'sarfaroshi ki tamanna,ab hamare dil mein hai' as slogan to stir patriotic fervour.
Chandra Sekhar Azad thundered "Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, Azad hee rahenge" after Jallianwala bagh massacre.
Jawaharlal Nehru always cautioned “Araam Haraam hai” keeping everyone vigilant.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose who is known for fiery speeches coined another popular patriotic slogan “Tum mujhe khoon do, mai tumhe azaadi doonga.”
To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu Andhra Pradesh sources have added that presently TDP is wanting to raise several issues related to AP's development in the forthcoming Parliament Winter Session and in turn may corner BJP, alerted BJP has come out to offer olive branch to supreme and CM Chandrababu.
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai