ISIS is a terrorist group.It has been designated as an organisation run by terrorists by the United Nations and many other individual countries including India. ISIL is known for its video footages of beheadings of both soldiers and civilians, including journalists and aid workers, and its destruction of cultural heritage sites.
The international terror outfit Islamic State (ISIS) has newly released their graphic which targets our India’s famous heritage Taj Mahal as their next possible target.This graphic shows an image of Taj Mahal which is watermarked by an ISIS militant standing next to it was posted by the Ahwaal Ummat Media Center, with reference to reports collected still now.
The symbolic poster was released just after a week when Indian forces carried out 12-hour anti-terror operation in Uttar Pradesh in which one accused Saifullah was killed and six others were arrested.Saifullah is linked to ISIS and he was also involved in the Ujjain-Bhopal train blast on March 7 in which at least ten persons were injured.
Jagan to get Pulivendula shock? AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is leaving no stone unturned to weaken his opponent, leader of the opposition Jagan Mohan Reddy. Ever since Union Government started sending positive signals that they will increase the number of assembly constituencies in the state, AP government headed by Chandra Babu is making moves to give shock to Jagan.
- India, World Roundup Mar 28
- Yogi planning coup against Modi?
- Shameless stars failing in social responsibility?
- CBI Appeals to Cancel Jagan's Bail
- Will his secret survey revive the party?
- Who is doing better AP or TELANGANA??PART-2
- TS, AP Roundup Mar 28
- Shocker: Mosques can be demolished?
- 10th Class Papers leaked from Narayana Schools - YCP
- Controversial person as President?
- WARNING!! Women wearing LEGGINGS cannot fly to America!!!
- TRUMP PERSONALLY CALLED MODI for this reason...
- Who will help Lotus bloom?
- The Promises for RK Nagar people make them DUMBSTRUCK!!!!!
- Are they giving birth to Yogis?