ISIS is a terrorist group.It has been designated as an organisation run by terrorists by the United Nations and many other individual countries including India. ISIL is known for its video footages of beheadings of both soldiers and civilians, including journalists and aid workers, and its destruction of cultural heritage sites.
The international terror outfit Islamic State (ISIS) has newly released their graphic which targets our India’s famous heritage Taj Mahal as their next possible target.This graphic shows an image of Taj Mahal which is watermarked by an ISIS militant standing next to it was posted by the Ahwaal Ummat Media Center, with reference to reports collected still now.
The symbolic poster was released just after a week when Indian forces carried out 12-hour anti-terror operation in Uttar Pradesh in which one accused Saifullah was killed and six others were arrested.Saifullah is linked to ISIS and he was also involved in the Ujjain-Bhopal train blast on March 7 in which at least ten persons were injured.
A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed? Students of the deemed Sathyabama University in Chennai, yesterday went on a rampage as they created a ruckus and indulged in mob violence after one of the students committed suicide in that college hostel premises itself.
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside