Speculation is increasing whether Jagan will realise his dream. Jagan Mohan Reddy, son of former CM YSR shot to fame by prospering his business in a sensational manner. After his death, Jagan dreamed of becoming the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
However Jagan failed to realise his dream due to his eagerness to grab the crown with in no time. He even got shock for locking horns with Congress president Sonia Gandhi who ensured that he would be sent packing to Chanchalguda jail. Jagan tried to get mass support with Odarpu Yatra but Telangana movement and KCR's TRS checkmated him with Telangana sentiment.
Jagan after spending considerable time in jail got lucky when he got bail just before 2014 elections. He had high hopes of atleast coming to power in the divided AP but Chandra Babu,Modi, Pawan Kalyan's combo left him shocked.
Now Jagan is trying his best to come to power in 2019 and he is having high hopes and leaving no stone unturned. However even now Jagan is experiencing sleepless nights though he is boasting that he will become CM in the next elections.
With Pawan Kalyan planning to strengthen Jana Sena and organising various meetings showing his intent, Chandra Babu trying his best to complete his promises and BJP using all its power to make lotus bloom in AP, people are wondering whether Jagan will realise his dream.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?