In politics there are no permanent friends and enemies. even close aides try to topple their friends for the top position while enemies close ranks to prevent someone from attaining the top position.
Under these circumstances some politicians lose their lives and now ghosts of those politicians will be baying for the blood to seek revenge. Many are speculating ghosts of which politicians will be seeking revenge baying for blood.
First comes in mind is TDP founder NTR on whom two coup attempts were made. First was by Nadendla Bhaskara Rao,his own cabinet minister. NTR however emerged successful in overcoming the coup. Another coup attempt this time by his own son in law Chandra Babu Naidu along with his own family members. He never recovered from it and lost his life shocking his fans.
More recently Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa who lost her life due to cardiac arrest. Rumours are spreading that her close aide Sasikala murdered her giving slow poison. Some rumours also came that Sasikala pushed her before Jayalalithaa was admitted in the hospital.
Knowing Jayalalithaa's vengeful attitude, her ghost will definitely baying for the blood of her enemies. Some time back rumours spread that Sonia Gandhi was behind the killing of Indira Gandhi,her husband Rahul Gandhi and also many high profile congress leaders Madhavrao Scindia, YS.Rajasekhar Reddy,OP.Jindal,Rajesh Pilot etc.
If they turn out to be a reality then their ghosts will be haunting and waiting eagerly to seek revenge.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores