In politics there are no permanent friends and enemies. even close aides try to topple their friends for the top position while enemies close ranks to prevent someone from attaining the top position.
Under these circumstances some politicians lose their lives and now ghosts of those politicians will be baying for the blood to seek revenge. Many are speculating ghosts of which politicians will be seeking revenge baying for blood.
First comes in mind is TDP founder NTR on whom two coup attempts were made. First was by Nadendla Bhaskara Rao,his own cabinet minister. NTR however emerged successful in overcoming the coup. Another coup attempt this time by his own son in law Chandra Babu Naidu along with his own family members. He never recovered from it and lost his life shocking his fans.
More recently Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa who lost her life due to cardiac arrest. Rumours are spreading that her close aide Sasikala murdered her giving slow poison. Some rumours also came that Sasikala pushed her before Jayalalithaa was admitted in the hospital.
Knowing Jayalalithaa's vengeful attitude, her ghost will definitely baying for the blood of her enemies. Some time back rumours spread that Sonia Gandhi was behind the killing of Indira Gandhi,her husband Rahul Gandhi and also many high profile congress leaders Madhavrao Scindia, YS.Rajasekhar Reddy,OP.Jindal,Rajesh Pilot etc.
If they turn out to be a reality then their ghosts will be haunting and waiting eagerly to seek revenge.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?