1. What Sushma Swaraj told Pakistani columnist Mehr Tarar about 2 missing Nizamuddin clerics : Well known Pakistani columnist Mehr Tarar assured minister Sushma Swaraj that "Pakistanis in general" revere Sufis and the "safe return" of the two missing Nizamuddin clerics is the responsibility of her country.
2. Impressed by PM Modi's ability to learn quickly, says President Pranab Mukherjee : President Pranab Mukhrejee on Friday said he was impressed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's way of dealing with things and his quick learning.
3. Sushma hints at ISI hand in Indian clerics’ disappearance : Foreign minister Sushma Swaraj hinted on Friday that Pakistan's ISI may be behind the abduction of the two custodians of Delhi's Nizamuddin dargah, who have gone missing in that country.
4. LeT terror suspect involved in IISc Bangaluru terror attack nabbed by Gujarat ATS : Gujarat ATS on Friday nabbed Habibmiya Ganimiya, 37 resident of Agartala in Tripura for alleged role in December 2005 terror attack on Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangaluru. Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) terrorists had stormed in the prestigious Institute during in an international seminar, in army fatigues and fired indiscriminately killing one Professor and injuring four others.
5. Pakistan's move to declare Gilgit-Baltistan as 5th state not acceptable: Kashmiri separatists : Kashmiri separatist leaders on Friday said that any move by Pakistan to declare Gilgit-Baltistan as its fifth province will not be acceptable.
6. Samjhauta blast case: NIA court summons 13 Pakistani witnesses : A NIA court at Panchkula on Friday issued summons to 13 Pakistani nationals, who are listed as witnesses, in the 2007 Samjhauta train blast case, asking them to appear before it on July 4 and record their statements.
7. Humility always helps: PM Narendra Modi on recent poll results : "Humility always helps, be it in victory or defeat," Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said while responding to a tweet by someone on recent poll results.
8. CBI to probe Narada sting case: Calcutta high court : The Calcutta high court on Friday ordered a preliminary CBI inquiry into the leaked tapes of the Narada sting operation in which several Trinamool ministers and MPs and an IPS officer were shown taking money.
9. Ex-judges: Karnan a loner with no qualms targeting Dalit colleagues : Chinnaswamy Swaminathan Karnan, who is giving a migraine to the top judicial brains, was appointed as a judge of the Madras high court in March 2009.
10. Opposition guns for Goa governor, raises ‘call’ to Jaitley : Congress members attacked the Centre in the Rajya Sabhaover the reported interview of Goa governor Mridula Sinha in which she supposedly revealed having spoken to finance ministerArun Jaitley before inviting BJP leader Manohar Parrikar to form the government in the state.
11. Racer Ashwin Sundar, wife charred to death after their BMW car catches fire in Chennai : Professional car racer Ashwin Sundar and his wife Nivedhitha were charred to death after their BMW car rammed a roadside tree on the Santhome High Road in Chennai in the early hours of Saturday.
12. Siachen issue part of a larger problem with Pakistan: India : India has made it clear to Pakistan that the solution to Siachen issue is part of the larger issue which includes Pakistan's support to terrorism in the country, the government said on Friday.
1. Hillary Clinton: I am 'ready to come out of the woods' : Hillary Clinton said on Friday she's "ready to come out of the woods" and help Americans find common ground.
2. Tillerson in Beijing: US brings tougher N Korea line to a wary China : US secretary of state Rex Tillerson will press the tougher new US line on North Korea during talks in China on Saturday with the big powers split over how to rein in nuclear-armed Pyongyang.
3. 42 killed after military chopper fires on Yemeni refugee boat : The boat packed with dozens of Somali refugees was more than 30 miles off war-torn Yemen's coast when a military vessel and a helicopter gunship swooped in, opening fire today, killing at least 42 people.
4. In first Trump-Merkel meeting, awkward body language and a quip : The first face-to-face meeting between US President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkelstarted awkwardly on Friday and ended even more oddly, with a quip by Trump about wiretapping that left the German leader visibly bewildered.
5. Iran pilgrims to join this year's hajj: Saudi : Iranian pilgrims will participate in this year's annual hajj, Saudi Arabia said on Friday, despite ruptured ties between the regional rivals.
6. China denounces US bill for sanctions on Chinese firms in South China Sea : China on Friday criticized some US Senators for bringing a bill seeking sanctions on Chinese firms engaged in "illegitimate activities" in the disputed South China Sea, saying the move showed their "arrogance and ignorance".
7. Suspect explodes bomb, dies at Bangladesh security camp : A suspected militant died Friday when he exploded a bomb at the future headquarters of a Bangladesh security agency, officials said.
8. Pakistan parties agree to revive military courts : Pakistan's political parties have agreed to revive the controversial special military courts for trying "hardcore" militants for a period of two years amidst a surge in terror attacks across the country.
9. Japan, fearing North Korea, holds missile drill : Sirens blared and loudspeakers broadcast warnings in Japan's first civilian missile evacuation drill on Friday, conducted in a fishing town by officials wary about the threat of North Korean missiles.
10. US 'strategic patience' with North Korea has ended: Rex Tillerson : The United States' "strategic patience" with nuclear-armed North Korea is over, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in Seoul on Friday after visiting the Demilitarised Zone.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana