All the speculations as who is going to be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has come to an end with the BJP high command announcing Yogi Adithya Nath’s name. The newly-elected 312 BJP MLAs in Uttar Pradesh today elected Yogi Adityanath, 44, as the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, a dramatic decision that brings the curtains down on the week-long suspense over who the BJP will choose.
Apart from Yogi Adityanath, state party chief Keshav Prasad
Maurya and telecom minister Manij Sinha were the other two front runners
for the CM post. BJP high command who
met today in UP decided the CM candidate after holding a meeting. Slogans were
raised by the party workers in favor of Adityanath outside the meeting hall
when the meeting was underway.
There was a huge debate across the country as who would occupy the CM chair. The high command put an end to all kinds of debates by electing Adityanath. The 44 year old Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini.He was always making headlines for his controversial remarks.
All arrangements have been made for grand swearing-in ceremony on Sunday at a sprawling complex on the outskirts of Lucknow. The event is expected to be attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Shah and a clutch of senior ministers.
Why is Jagan celebrating loss? Many are wondering why is Jagan celebrating party loss in YSRCP bastion Kadapa. It is known that in the recent MLC elections, Jagan's own uncle YS.Vivekananda Reddy suffered shocking loss and any party would have introspected it.
- SEC directs removal of the word 'aam' and not the photographs of political leaders
- Owaisi getting shock from all quarters?
- BJP Yuva Morchas accused a woman of posting "obscene, morphed and tampered" post in Face book
- Is Yogi a Rapist?
- World Water Day: In developing nations, water issues are colored by gender roles
- Failure of Monsoon In Chennai resulted in rainfall shortage of 65%
- Failure of Monsoon resulted in rainfall shortage of 65% says Minister S.P. Velumani
- Skulls of dead farmers create sensation?