All the speculations as who is going to be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has come to an end with the BJP high command announcing Yogi Adithya Nath’s name. The newly-elected 312 BJP MLAs in Uttar Pradesh today elected Yogi Adityanath, 44, as the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, a dramatic decision that brings the curtains down on the week-long suspense over who the BJP will choose.
Apart from Yogi Adityanath, state party chief Keshav Prasad
Maurya and telecom minister Manij Sinha were the other two front runners
for the CM post. BJP high command who
met today in UP decided the CM candidate after holding a meeting. Slogans were
raised by the party workers in favor of Adityanath outside the meeting hall
when the meeting was underway.
There was a huge debate across the country as who would occupy the CM chair. The high command put an end to all kinds of debates by electing Adityanath. The 44 year old Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini.He was always making headlines for his controversial remarks.
All arrangements have been made for grand swearing-in ceremony on Sunday at a sprawling complex on the outskirts of Lucknow. The event is expected to be attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Shah and a clutch of senior ministers.
60 lakh worth Gold Biscuits seized near Rameswaram Rameswaram sources have made a statement that the customs officials said yesterday that around 2.5 kg of gold biscuits valued at Rs 60 lakh were seized from a car near Rameswaram today and two persons were arrested.
- Bail Rejected - What is Dileep's next move?
- Former ISRO Chairman passed away
- Charmee scared to face SIT ??
- Man held for raping a mentally challenged girl
- GHMC announced Cash Prize for early tax payers
- KTR got wishes from all quarters as he turned 41 recently
- Why Harish Rao conducted 12 hour non-stop meeting???
- Why Revanth Reddy seeks support of Pawan Kalyan???
- Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???