All the speculations as who is going to be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has come to an end with the BJP high command announcing Yogi Adithya Nath’s name. The newly-elected 312 BJP MLAs in Uttar Pradesh today elected Yogi Adityanath, 44, as the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, a dramatic decision that brings the curtains down on the week-long suspense over who the BJP will choose.
Apart from Yogi Adityanath, state party chief Keshav Prasad
Maurya and telecom minister Manij Sinha were the other two front runners
for the CM post. BJP high command who
met today in UP decided the CM candidate after holding a meeting. Slogans were
raised by the party workers in favor of Adityanath outside the meeting hall
when the meeting was underway.
There was a huge debate across the country as who would occupy the CM chair. The high command put an end to all kinds of debates by electing Adityanath. The 44 year old Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini.He was always making headlines for his controversial remarks.
All arrangements have been made for grand swearing-in ceremony on Sunday at a sprawling complex on the outskirts of Lucknow. The event is expected to be attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Shah and a clutch of senior ministers.
"Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati Hyderabad sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N chandrababu Naidu is still trying to defend his actions even after the Supreme Court chided the state government's stand on the Sadavarthi lands, said YSRCP spokesperson Ambati Rambabu.
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly