All the speculations as who is going to be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has come to an end with the BJP high command announcing Yogi Adithya Nath’s name. The newly-elected 312 BJP MLAs in Uttar Pradesh today elected Yogi Adityanath, 44, as the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, a dramatic decision that brings the curtains down on the week-long suspense over who the BJP will choose.
Apart from Yogi Adityanath, state party chief Keshav Prasad
Maurya and telecom minister Manij Sinha were the other two front runners
for the CM post. BJP high command who
met today in UP decided the CM candidate after holding a meeting. Slogans were
raised by the party workers in favor of Adityanath outside the meeting hall
when the meeting was underway.
There was a huge debate across the country as who would occupy the CM chair. The high command put an end to all kinds of debates by electing Adityanath. The 44 year old Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini.He was always making headlines for his controversial remarks.
All arrangements have been made for grand swearing-in ceremony on Sunday at a sprawling complex on the outskirts of Lucknow. The event is expected to be attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Shah and a clutch of senior ministers.
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?