PM Modi and BJP national president Amit Shah shocked everyone with the selection of CM for the India's single largest state Uttar Pradesh after they created saffron tsunami to sweep the elections handing crushing defeat to the opposition parties.
While the names of many top leaders did rounds, BJP selected controversial leader, Yogi Adityanath as the Chief Minister. While opposition parties felt that it is a blessing in disguise and BJP has given them a life line and started attacking BJP for planning to divide the state on a communal basis, supporters of Yogi Adityanath are delirious.
They started chanding slogans 'Yogi..Yogi' and some even shouted slogans that 'Yogi Adityanath next PM'. Many of his supporters say that Yogi Adityanath is the potential PM candidate.
The question is will PM Modi who is known to be tough politician will ever allow anyone to become his competitor.
Pawan gets seema shock Power Star Pawan Kalyan is trying his best to strengthen his party Jana Sena in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and make it a formidable force so that it can take on the ruling TDP and the ruling TRS in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana respectively.
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Is KCR spreading lies
- Will Modi get snap poll shock
- India, World Roundup May 25
- TS, AP Roundup May 25
- "Dhoni gets a better preference than me" Harbajan Singh
- Cheif Minister escapes from terror accident!!
- HC told Centre and UP Government to reply to a plea on disqualification of Yogi Adityanath
- Shocker : Cut the penis of the rapists
- Why Melania and Ivanka Trump wearing all black at Vatican?