PM Modi and BJP national president Amit Shah shocked everyone with the selection of CM for the India's single largest state Uttar Pradesh after they created saffron tsunami to sweep the elections handing crushing defeat to the opposition parties.
While the names of many top leaders did rounds, BJP selected controversial leader, Yogi Adityanath as the Chief Minister. While opposition parties felt that it is a blessing in disguise and BJP has given them a life line and started attacking BJP for planning to divide the state on a communal basis, supporters of Yogi Adityanath are delirious.
They started chanding slogans 'Yogi..Yogi' and some even shouted slogans that 'Yogi Adityanath next PM'. Many of his supporters say that Yogi Adityanath is the potential PM candidate.
The question is will PM Modi who is known to be tough politician will ever allow anyone to become his competitor.
Why Revanth Reddy seeks support of Pawan Kalyan??? Sources have made a statement that Telangana TDP Working President A. Revanth Reddy is seriously planning to add some glamour in his struggle to revive Telugu Desam as strong political force before 2019 elections.
- Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???
- Anganwadi workers allowances doubled
- All celebrities stand together with Women's Cricket team
- 18,920 Police Department vacancies to be filled in Telangana
- Teacher of Government school caught for impersonating his spouse in TET Exam
- Exclusive: Theatre owners seek government protection cover for Indu Sarkar release
- Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state
- Pawan Kalyan puts all his efforts for Uddanam kidney disease patients
- Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project