PM Modi and BJP national president Amit Shah shocked everyone with the selection of CM for the India's single largest state Uttar Pradesh after they created saffron tsunami to sweep the elections handing crushing defeat to the opposition parties.
While the names of many top leaders did rounds, BJP selected controversial leader, Yogi Adityanath as the Chief Minister. While opposition parties felt that it is a blessing in disguise and BJP has given them a life line and started attacking BJP for planning to divide the state on a communal basis, supporters of Yogi Adityanath are delirious.
They started chanding slogans 'Yogi..Yogi' and some even shouted slogans that 'Yogi Adityanath next PM'. Many of his supporters say that Yogi Adityanath is the potential PM candidate.
The question is will PM Modi who is known to be tough politician will ever allow anyone to become his competitor.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana