BJP firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath stunned all by becoming the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. His journey to the CM post shocked all as opposition parties branded him as a divisive leader.
There was a time when Yogi Adityanath, five time BJP MP from Gorakhpur cried inconsolably. The incident happened in 2007 when Yogi Adityanath while speaking in Loksabha burst into tears accusing Mulayam Singh Yadav, the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh of targeting him.
Yogi Adityanath attended Lok Sabha after spending 11 days in jail after police put him behind the bars for violating prohibitory orders in Gorakhpur.
While Yogi Adityanath was speaking even SP MPs, Communists and other opposition MPs listened silently without interrupting him. Yogi Adityanath said 14 of his supporters had been booked under the National Security Act and he himself was not provided any reason for his arrest for seven days.He said , “I have no intention of continuing as a member even for a minute.” if he failed to get protection.
Speaker Somnath Chatterjee said “We will do whatever is within our jurisdiction but we have to follow a procedure. There is a certain inadequacy of powers,”
Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer! Chennai sources have stated that after three years, the Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd (Tasmac) will be increasing liquor prices across the State. Sources have stated that the increase varies from 10 to 12 (per 180 ml). There will be no increase in beer prices.
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?