BJP firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath stunned all by becoming the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. His journey to the CM post shocked all as opposition parties branded him as a divisive leader.
There was a time when Yogi Adityanath, five time BJP MP from Gorakhpur cried inconsolably. The incident happened in 2007 when Yogi Adityanath while speaking in Loksabha burst into tears accusing Mulayam Singh Yadav, the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh of targeting him.
Yogi Adityanath attended Lok Sabha after spending 11 days in jail after police put him behind the bars for violating prohibitory orders in Gorakhpur.
While Yogi Adityanath was speaking even SP MPs, Communists and other opposition MPs listened silently without interrupting him. Yogi Adityanath said 14 of his supporters had been booked under the National Security Act and he himself was not provided any reason for his arrest for seven days.He said , “I have no intention of continuing as a member even for a minute.” if he failed to get protection.
Speaker Somnath Chatterjee said “We will do whatever is within our jurisdiction but we have to follow a procedure. There is a certain inadequacy of powers,”
Patancheru Barber shocked on seeing his July month electricity bill Sangareddy sources have reported that a man in Muthangi got shock of his life after he received Rs1.27 lakh electricity bill for the July month. Srinivas, a native of Muthangi of Patancheru mandal is running a hair salon in the village. He was shocked when he saw the electricity bill of Rs1.27 lakh for the July month. Usually Srinivas' monthly bill does not cross more than Rs200.
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Container truck robbed of Cigarette sticks worth Rs. 4 crore
- If your phone runs out of battery, Beware of Nomophobia
- Actor, Director arrested in harassing the actress
- Why YS Jagan condemns midnight raids on party workers??
- Botsa complaints about Chandrababu Naidu's Development policy
- Cricket craze made a boy leave his home to Mumbai
- Women can Dial 181 for any help from Telangana Government
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!