BJP firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath stunned all by becoming the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. His journey to the CM post shocked all as opposition parties branded him as a divisive leader.
There was a time when Yogi Adityanath, five time BJP MP from Gorakhpur cried inconsolably. The incident happened in 2007 when Yogi Adityanath while speaking in Loksabha burst into tears accusing Mulayam Singh Yadav, the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh of targeting him.
Yogi Adityanath attended Lok Sabha after spending 11 days in jail after police put him behind the bars for violating prohibitory orders in Gorakhpur.
While Yogi Adityanath was speaking even SP MPs, Communists and other opposition MPs listened silently without interrupting him. Yogi Adityanath said 14 of his supporters had been booked under the National Security Act and he himself was not provided any reason for his arrest for seven days.He said , “I have no intention of continuing as a member even for a minute.” if he failed to get protection.
Speaker Somnath Chatterjee said “We will do whatever is within our jurisdiction but we have to follow a procedure. There is a certain inadequacy of powers,”
CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED China today launched the most powerful naval destroyer, the Type 055, which considered as the largest warships in the world.China is constucting four of these types of destroyers, the first one was displayed this morning at the Shanghai port.
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Left alone Parties have no other way!!!
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Balakrishna baffles with his behavior
- Investigation begins in Sabarimala temple
- Phone call which threatened Dileep seized