BJP firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath stunned all by becoming the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. His journey to the CM post shocked all as opposition parties branded him as a divisive leader.
There was a time when Yogi Adityanath, five time BJP MP from Gorakhpur cried inconsolably. The incident happened in 2007 when Yogi Adityanath while speaking in Loksabha burst into tears accusing Mulayam Singh Yadav, the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh of targeting him.
Yogi Adityanath attended Lok Sabha after spending 11 days in jail after police put him behind the bars for violating prohibitory orders in Gorakhpur.
While Yogi Adityanath was speaking even SP MPs, Communists and other opposition MPs listened silently without interrupting him. Yogi Adityanath said 14 of his supporters had been booked under the National Security Act and he himself was not provided any reason for his arrest for seven days.He said , “I have no intention of continuing as a member even for a minute.” if he failed to get protection.
Speaker Somnath Chatterjee said “We will do whatever is within our jurisdiction but we have to follow a procedure. There is a certain inadequacy of powers,”
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!