Dilsukhnagar blast in Hyderabad sent shivers down the spines of peace loving people of the city. After years of investigation, a trial court convicted Indian Mujahideen terrorists along with Yasin Bhatkal to death sentence.
Dilsukhnagar blasts left 18 dead on Feb 21,2013. The metropolitan judge sentenced them to death for the bomb blasts in 2016. Now the IM operatives along with the dreaded Yasin Bhatkal wrote a letter stating that they wanted him to be punished for the judgement which they claim was given in a hurry.
They wrote a letter which ran “We have already made several complaints against you during the trial to the Supreme Court, High Court, and some other institutions. And we are eagerly waiting for the inquiry against you,”
The Letter signed by the five terrorists continued “You were so adamant in convicting us. Hope these authorities will take action against you,"
The Letter ended “We were sure and we were also aware that in this case, right from the first day of trial, you were following the case of Ajmal Kasab. We understood that you were always in a hurry to dispose of this by convicting us irrespective of the evidence,”
They warned “Since we do not have faith in you and since you did not consider any of the law points cited by our counsel, we are sure that even at this stage you will not consider any argument. So we do not want to advance any argument at this stage as we do not have any faith in you.”
They added “Whatever punishment you are going to impose, we have every right to appeal against your judgement,” The convicted include Yasin Bhatkal alias Mohammed Ahmed Siddibappa from Karnataka, Asadullah Akthar from Uttar Pradesh, Zia-ur-Rahman alias Waqas from Pakistan, Tahseen Akhthar from Bihar and Aizaz Shaik from Maharashtra.
GST also flops like Demonetization?? The much-hyped one tax regime GST also seems to be going the Demonetization way.The reason why demonetization was brought in was to swipe out black money but according to the reports from RBI, it looks like a flop.But Arun Jaitley said that it was mainly done to increase digital transactions.But it looks Traders and Shop owners are back to their same old ways of Zero Business with liquid cash transactions.
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?