Dilsukhnagar blast in Hyderabad sent shivers down the spines of peace loving people of the city. After years of investigation, a trial court convicted Indian Mujahideen terrorists along with Yasin Bhatkal to death sentence.
Dilsukhnagar blasts left 18 dead on Feb 21,2013. The metropolitan judge sentenced them to death for the bomb blasts in 2016. Now the IM operatives along with the dreaded Yasin Bhatkal wrote a letter stating that they wanted him to be punished for the judgement which they claim was given in a hurry.
They wrote a letter which ran “We have already made several complaints against you during the trial to the Supreme Court, High Court, and some other institutions. And we are eagerly waiting for the inquiry against you,”
The Letter signed by the five terrorists continued “You were so adamant in convicting us. Hope these authorities will take action against you,"
The Letter ended “We were sure and we were also aware that in this case, right from the first day of trial, you were following the case of Ajmal Kasab. We understood that you were always in a hurry to dispose of this by convicting us irrespective of the evidence,”
They warned “Since we do not have faith in you and since you did not consider any of the law points cited by our counsel, we are sure that even at this stage you will not consider any argument. So we do not want to advance any argument at this stage as we do not have any faith in you.”
They added “Whatever punishment you are going to impose, we have every right to appeal against your judgement,” The convicted include Yasin Bhatkal alias Mohammed Ahmed Siddibappa from Karnataka, Asadullah Akthar from Uttar Pradesh, Zia-ur-Rahman alias Waqas from Pakistan, Tahseen Akhthar from Bihar and Aizaz Shaik from Maharashtra.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores