A few years back Singer Unni Menon who sung Jesudas songs on stage was sent a copyright notice and royalty was charged.But the singer Unni Menonbadly criticized this idea of royalty.
But this is very common in rest of the world.For a Background music to be played in a show or if a song sung by another singer has to be staged, Back streetthe singer or the show runner has to get the legal permission called copyrights from the respective persons who actually owns them.Just imagine Backstreetboys album sung by a newly grown mushroom group sounds weird is it?? this is actually the fact but this is completely new to India
.As we people are actually used to duplicating CDs this sounds fishy to us and makes us comment Illayaraja has a tiny heart.But it actually shows his right towards his creation(his music tune).And moreover, he has promised to share this income from royalty amongst the people who contributed efforts to make the music like playback singers etc.So this move is to be welcomed and not a factor to judge Illayaraja character ...
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores