A few years back Singer Unni Menon who sung Jesudas songs on stage was sent a copyright notice and royalty was charged.But the singer Unni Menonbadly criticized this idea of royalty.
But this is very common in rest of the world.For a Background music to be played in a show or if a song sung by another singer has to be staged, Back streetthe singer or the show runner has to get the legal permission called copyrights from the respective persons who actually owns them.Just imagine Backstreetboys album sung by a newly grown mushroom group sounds weird is it?? this is actually the fact but this is completely new to India
.As we people are actually used to duplicating CDs this sounds fishy to us and makes us comment Illayaraja has a tiny heart.But it actually shows his right towards his creation(his music tune).And moreover, he has promised to share this income from royalty amongst the people who contributed efforts to make the music like playback singers etc.So this move is to be welcomed and not a factor to judge Illayaraja character ...
Pawan gets seema shock Power Star Pawan Kalyan is trying his best to strengthen his party Jana Sena in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and make it a formidable force so that it can take on the ruling TDP and the ruling TRS in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana respectively.
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Shubhawati was not allowed to reach Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's car
- No memorial should be bulit for CULPRIT JAYALALITHA!!
- President Trump pushed aside the PM of Montenegro at NATO
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Mamata Banerjee's formula to be discussed in Parliament House
- Country's longest river bridge opens today, IARI gifts for Assam
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP MP advised the fellow actor to start his own outfit
- Narayana Reddy's Murder Mystery solved in three days