Telangana Government is looking at increasing its Hydel Power Capacity to meet the increasing power demand. Hydel Power is considered the cheapest power and the state government is planning to set up three more hydel power stations.
They will come up at newly-constructed multipurpose barrages at Medigadda, Tammidihatti and Tupakulagudem as part of Kaleshwaram irrigation project. After the state bifurcation, the government has commissioned two hydel power stations.
Lower Jurala hydro electric project of 6x40 MW was commissioned in October 2016 and in Pulichintala hydro electric project, out of the 4x30 MW units, one was commissioned in September 2016. The remaining three units are scheduled to be commissioned in 2017-18 fiscal
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi