Telangana Government is looking at increasing its Hydel Power Capacity to meet the increasing power demand. Hydel Power is considered the cheapest power and the state government is planning to set up three more hydel power stations.
They will come up at newly-constructed multipurpose barrages at Medigadda, Tammidihatti and Tupakulagudem as part of Kaleshwaram irrigation project. After the state bifurcation, the government has commissioned two hydel power stations.
Lower Jurala hydro electric project of 6x40 MW was commissioned in October 2016 and in Pulichintala hydro electric project, out of the 4x30 MW units, one was commissioned in September 2016. The remaining three units are scheduled to be commissioned in 2017-18 fiscal
Who are the Top Performers in Telangana? Sources from Telangana have stated that astonishing all, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao stood first among all his cabinet colleagues in performing his duties. A fresh survey report said that KCR got 98% marks followed by his son and IT Minister KT Rama Rao and Irrigation minister T Harish Rao.
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- India, World Roundup May 28
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26