Telangana Government is looking at increasing its Hydel Power Capacity to meet the increasing power demand. Hydel Power is considered the cheapest power and the state government is planning to set up three more hydel power stations.
They will come up at newly-constructed multipurpose barrages at Medigadda, Tammidihatti and Tupakulagudem as part of Kaleshwaram irrigation project. After the state bifurcation, the government has commissioned two hydel power stations.
Lower Jurala hydro electric project of 6x40 MW was commissioned in October 2016 and in Pulichintala hydro electric project, out of the 4x30 MW units, one was commissioned in September 2016. The remaining three units are scheduled to be commissioned in 2017-18 fiscal
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP