Well news is making rounds in the political sector as from where the actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would contest from Andhra Pradesh. He made it clear that he would contest from the drought prone district of Anantapur. But there was no confirmation of the constituency. Well reports say that Pawan is likely to contest from Kadiri of the same Anantapur district.
In November last year Pawan Kalyan while addressing a public meeting said that Janasena party office would be opened in Anantapur. From the day of announcement there were many debates that Pawan would contest from the drought prone district. The Janasena team is already stalled in Anatapur district and is working on the right place as where the party headquarters should be set up.
As Pawan Kalyan is lending his support to the party in power TDP and BJP, there is also a debate running that the Janasena Chief will discuss with the TDP leaders and then finalize his contesting birth,said the reports. As there is still two years left for the 2019 general elections, if the relations do not continue till that time, then its obvious that Pawan would opt to contest anywhere from Anantapur district.
The Janasena Chief is of the opinion that he should contest
from Kadiri since Kadiri shares borders with Kadapa and Chithoor districts.
Pawan might also go with the sentiment
of contesting from Guntakal as the party that wins the seat in Guntakal will
form the government in the state.
Political analysts predict that inorder to face the strong TDP, YCP will have to go with alliance with one of the national parties. If Jagan party go hand in hand with one of the national parties then there are chances of TDP tying up with Janasena party, says the analysts.
TS, AP Roundup Mar 27 Twenty-four hours after Andhra Pradesh Transport Commissioner and senior IPS officer N.Balasubramanyam was publicly humiliated by the TDP MP Kesineni Nani and two other TDP legislators in full public view on the streets of Vijayawada, a WhatsApp message posted by an Andhra Pradesh origin police officer working in Telangana is sending shock waves.
- Need for MODI to ensure safety...
- Reservations Like That Of Tamil Nadu in Telangana: KCR
- Firebrand's blistering attack on Pawan and Chiru?
- Who is doing better Telangana or AP??? Part-1
- Secret behind Vizag girls disappearing every second?
- Congress doubled its win rate between the 2014 General election and the subsequent state elections
- Shocker: Modi responsible for this attack
- TS, AP Roundup Mar 25
- Saffron Touch Project was approved by the BJP in 2012: Mayor
- India, World Roundup Mar 25
- Is CBN insulting his own MLAs?
- Can KCR,Owaisi achieve mission impossible?
- Wi-Fi hotspot expected to provide more access to various government services
- T.T.TV. Dinakaran tells court that he is busy with the upcoming byelection
- Stalin says his party had won in by election even when MGR was in power