Well news is making rounds in the political sector as from where the actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would contest from Andhra Pradesh. He made it clear that he would contest from the drought prone district of Anantapur. But there was no confirmation of the constituency. Well reports say that Pawan is likely to contest from Kadiri of the same Anantapur district.
In November last year Pawan Kalyan while addressing a public meeting said that Janasena party office would be opened in Anantapur. From the day of announcement there were many debates that Pawan would contest from the drought prone district. The Janasena team is already stalled in Anatapur district and is working on the right place as where the party headquarters should be set up.
As Pawan Kalyan is lending his support to the party in power TDP and BJP, there is also a debate running that the Janasena Chief will discuss with the TDP leaders and then finalize his contesting birth,said the reports. As there is still two years left for the 2019 general elections, if the relations do not continue till that time, then its obvious that Pawan would opt to contest anywhere from Anantapur district.
The Janasena Chief is of the opinion that he should contest
from Kadiri since Kadiri shares borders with Kadapa and Chithoor districts.
Pawan might also go with the sentiment
of contesting from Guntakal as the party that wins the seat in Guntakal will
form the government in the state.
Political analysts predict that inorder to face the strong TDP, YCP will have to go with alliance with one of the national parties. If Jagan party go hand in hand with one of the national parties then there are chances of TDP tying up with Janasena party, says the analysts.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana