Well news is making rounds in the political sector as from where the actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would contest from Andhra Pradesh. He made it clear that he would contest from the drought prone district of Anantapur. But there was no confirmation of the constituency. Well reports say that Pawan is likely to contest from Kadiri of the same Anantapur district.
In November last year Pawan Kalyan while addressing a public meeting said that Janasena party office would be opened in Anantapur. From the day of announcement there were many debates that Pawan would contest from the drought prone district. The Janasena team is already stalled in Anatapur district and is working on the right place as where the party headquarters should be set up.
As Pawan Kalyan is lending his support to the party in power TDP and BJP, there is also a debate running that the Janasena Chief will discuss with the TDP leaders and then finalize his contesting birth,said the reports. As there is still two years left for the 2019 general elections, if the relations do not continue till that time, then its obvious that Pawan would opt to contest anywhere from Anantapur district.
The Janasena Chief is of the opinion that he should contest
from Kadiri since Kadiri shares borders with Kadapa and Chithoor districts.
Pawan might also go with the sentiment
of contesting from Guntakal as the party that wins the seat in Guntakal will
form the government in the state.
Political analysts predict that inorder to face the strong TDP, YCP will have to go with alliance with one of the national parties. If Jagan party go hand in hand with one of the national parties then there are chances of TDP tying up with Janasena party, says the analysts.
Sekhar Reddy arrested for money-laundering in Tamilnadu Chennai sources have stated that when mining baron Sekhar Reddy was raided in Tamil Nadu in December, just weeks after Prime Minister Narendra Modi banned high-denomination notes: the discoveries were stunning: nearly 140 crores in cash, including a substantial amount of the then newly-introduced 2000-rupee notes, and about 180 kilos of gold.
- PM Modi visiting Germany, Spain, Russia and France, will hold bilateral talks with Angela Merkel
- Is Mamata Banerjee the real challenger to Narendra Modi in 2019?
- Is Junior NTR hosting Telugu 'Big Boss's?
- Pawan Kalyan has no Value for Common People: BJP
- Mahatma Gandhi killed by two assassins?
- India, World Roundup May 29
- TS, AP Roundup May 29
- How will Yogi comeout of this shame?
- Zika Virus in India: Gujarat cited as 'mistake' by WHO
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- Who are the Top Performers in Telangana?
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocker: RaGa's Cong kills calf to defeat Modi?