Well news is making rounds in the political sector as from where the actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would contest from Andhra Pradesh. He made it clear that he would contest from the drought prone district of Anantapur. But there was no confirmation of the constituency. Well reports say that Pawan is likely to contest from Kadiri of the same Anantapur district.
In November last year Pawan Kalyan while addressing a public meeting said that Janasena party office would be opened in Anantapur. From the day of announcement there were many debates that Pawan would contest from the drought prone district. The Janasena team is already stalled in Anatapur district and is working on the right place as where the party headquarters should be set up.
As Pawan Kalyan is lending his support to the party in power TDP and BJP, there is also a debate running that the Janasena Chief will discuss with the TDP leaders and then finalize his contesting birth,said the reports. As there is still two years left for the 2019 general elections, if the relations do not continue till that time, then its obvious that Pawan would opt to contest anywhere from Anantapur district.
The Janasena Chief is of the opinion that he should contest
from Kadiri since Kadiri shares borders with Kadapa and Chithoor districts.
Pawan might also go with the sentiment
of contesting from Guntakal as the party that wins the seat in Guntakal will
form the government in the state.
Political analysts predict that inorder to face the strong TDP, YCP will have to go with alliance with one of the national parties. If Jagan party go hand in hand with one of the national parties then there are chances of TDP tying up with Janasena party, says the analysts.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP