Well news is making rounds in the political sector as from where the actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would contest from Andhra Pradesh. He made it clear that he would contest from the drought prone district of Anantapur. But there was no confirmation of the constituency. Well reports say that Pawan is likely to contest from Kadiri of the same Anantapur district.
In November last year Pawan Kalyan while addressing a public meeting said that Janasena party office would be opened in Anantapur. From the day of announcement there were many debates that Pawan would contest from the drought prone district. The Janasena team is already stalled in Anatapur district and is working on the right place as where the party headquarters should be set up.
As Pawan Kalyan is lending his support to the party in power TDP and BJP, there is also a debate running that the Janasena Chief will discuss with the TDP leaders and then finalize his contesting birth,said the reports. As there is still two years left for the 2019 general elections, if the relations do not continue till that time, then its obvious that Pawan would opt to contest anywhere from Anantapur district.
The Janasena Chief is of the opinion that he should contest
from Kadiri since Kadiri shares borders with Kadapa and Chithoor districts.
Pawan might also go with the sentiment
of contesting from Guntakal as the party that wins the seat in Guntakal will
form the government in the state.
Political analysts predict that inorder to face the strong TDP, YCP will have to go with alliance with one of the national parties. If Jagan party go hand in hand with one of the national parties then there are chances of TDP tying up with Janasena party, says the analysts.
All India Civil Services 3rd Ranker certified as disabled person Hyderabad sources have stated that This year's Civil Services all India 3rd ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna has stated that he is physically handicapped and he has been certified by Srikakulam District Medical Board as a Permanent Locomotor Disabled Person in 2002 when he met with an accident and suffered a serious injury to his right hand.Meanwhile in his counter to a petition filed by an advocate in the Hyderabad High Court, Gopalakrishna said his physically handicapped status has also been confi
- Dutch National arrested in Drug Scandal Case
- Why Kapu teammates will not forgive AP CM Chandrababu Naidu??
- No Arrests Under Sec 66-A for Social Media Posts, Rules SC
- Donald Trump's Daughter to arrive in Hyderabad
- Yogi Adityanath seeks patriotism among students
- Delhi Police plans to get 35 Sniffer dogs from Army
- A school teacher, Principal beat one another before students
- 7 Interesting unknown facts about Telangana CM KCR
- Why Kapu YSRCP Leaders kept house arrest??
- Adnan Abu Alhaijaa said they expect Indian government's support.
- Shocking!!AP government drops criminal cases against 23 of its leaders
- Take a look of Salary comparison: India men's cricket team vs women's cricket team
- AIADMK regime trying only for "temporary solution" to get exemption from NEET: Stalin
- Admission denied in Girls College due to space constraints
- Supreme court favours Indu Sarkar!!to be released tommorow