1. Arvind Kejriwal questions EC's 'open challenge' to hack EVMs : Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday questioned the Election Commission's "open challenge" to political parties and experts to prove that EVMs can be manipulated.
2. US, Amnesty, Pakistan groups back India on Kulbhushan Jadhav : Pakistan Army’s decision to execute alleged Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav seems to have found little support globally. Not only has AmnestyInternational slammed the decision but also the civil rights groups within Pakistan.
3. Repoll begins in 38 polling stations of Srinagar : The repoll ordered by Election Commission of India in 38 polling stations of Srinagar Lok Sabha constituency, where the bypoll on April 9 was marred by violence, began on Thursday amidst tight security arrangements.
4. 5 Canadian ministers Khalistani sympathisers: Amarinder Singh : Punjabchief minister Captain Amarinder Singhsaid on Wednesday five Sikh ministers of the Justin Trudeaugovernment in Canada were Khalistani sympathisers, adding he would not meet their defence minister, Harjit Sajjan, when he visits India.
5. Modi slams opposition for blocking NCBC Bill : Prime Minister Narendra Modi criticised opposition parties for seeking to block passage of the Bill designed to confer constitutional status on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), saying their stand was at odds with the non-partisan pitch for strengthening the body.
6. Naroda Gam massacre: Amit Shah to appear as defence witness : The special investigation team (SIT) court hearing the Naroda Gam massacre case decided on Wednesday to summon BJP president Amit Shah and 13 others for examination as witnesses in this 2002 Gujarat riots case.
7. House condemns BJP youth neta’s bounty on Didi’s head : The statement of a BJPyouth wing leader from West Bengal announcing Rs 11 lakh bounty for any one beheading chief minister Mamata Banerjeeleft Parliament in uproar on Wednesday with members cutting across party lines calling it "barbaric".
8. Manmohan Singh PMO reply on CWG was evasive: PAC : The Manmohan Singh-headed PMO was "evasive" in claiming that delays in generating progress reports on the 2010 CWG were best explained by the sports ministry and its justification for allowing a non-government body to conduct the Games was not convincing, the Public Accounts Committee of Parliament has concluded.
9. Indian wins top prize at UN challenge for open source tool : An Indian software engineer has won the top prize at a global challenge for an open-source tool that enables users to interactively view UN General Assembly resolutions and gain a deeper understanding of the voting patterns of member states.
10. Forces in AFSPA areas must get immunity, govt tells SC : The Centre made a forceful attempt on Wednesday for dilution of the Supreme Court's earlier judgment making registration of FIRs mandatory for encounter deaths during counter-insurgency operations by armed forces, even in disturbed areas under the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA).
1. Trump says NATO not obsolete, reversing campaign stance : US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that NATO is not obsolete, as he had declared on the campaign trail last year, but said NATO members still need to pay their fair share for the European security umbrella.
2. Russia vetoes UN resolution to condemn Syria chemical attack : Russia vetoed a UN resolution Wednesday that would have condemned the reported use of chemical weapons in a town in northern Syria and demanded a speedy investigation, triggering clashes between Moscow and the measure's Western backers.
3. Trump declares US-Russia relations may be at 'all-time low' : Laying bare deep and dangerous divisions on Syriaand other issues,US President Donald Trumpdeclared Wednesday that US relations with Russia "may be at an all-time low."
4. Tensions high, North Korea readies nuclear test: Report : North Korea is ready to launch a nuclear test at its Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site, the 38 North monitoring group reported on Wednesday.
5. Beijing willing to work with Washington against North Korea : Beijing is willing to work with Washington on ending North Korea's nuclear weapons program but wants a peaceful solution to the escalating conflict, Chinese President Xi Jinpingtold President Donald Trump in a phone call Wednesday.
6. Germany eyes Islamic extremist motive in Dortmund, arrests 1 : "A note left at the scene suggests a possible Islamic extremist motive for the attack on Borussia Dortmund's team bus, and one suspect has been detained, German prosecutors said on Wednesday.
7. Stockholm attack suspect tried to join IS in Syria: Reports : The Uzbek national suspected of mowing down pedestrians in Stockholm last week had tried to join the ranks of the Islamic State jihadist group in Syria, an Uzbek source told Russian agencies.
8. Russia-US relations have 'worsened' under Trump: Putin : President Vladimir Putin said ties between Russia and the United States appear to have deteriorated under Donald Trump in an interview released on Wednesday as the countries' top diplomats met in Moscow.
9. In surprise move, Iran's Ahmadinejad to run for president : Iran's former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Wednesday unexpectedly filed to run in the country's May presidential election, contradicting a recommendation from the supreme leader to stay out of the race.
10. Melania Trump wins damages from Daily Mail publisher : US first lady Melania Trumphas accepted an apology and damages from the publisher of the Daily Mail newspaper for reporting rumors about her time as a model, the two parties in the lawsuit said on Wednesday.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!